• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Date: Saturday 20th March Venue: The New Den, Millwall Kick off: 1500hrs or 3pm if you prefer Live stream cover: MFC TV or any illegal stream you can find Introduction The sta

Defeat is absolutely inevitable. No chance we win 3 in a row. None. The Boro will always let you down.

Found him! 🤣

Posted Images

We are going all out to win games now so I'm guessing that it will be a back three of Fry, Hall and Bola with Spence and Johnson as wingbacks. Howson and McNair in midfield with Akpom up top supported by Bolasie and Tav buzzing around him.

Looks 433 to me.

Can't see how you fit Bola and Johnson into the team otherwise. Bola won't be CB as there's already 3 selected in Hall, Fry and McNair.

Could be a Pulis 54..........1 I guess

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

That's what I was thinking looking at the team sheet too, yeah. Glad to see Tav and McNair both in the side in midfield today.

My only concerns are Tav occuping the spaces McNair took up vs Stoke or PNE, which could potentially hamper McNair, and that McNair isn't deep alongside Howson where Morsy normally is.

14 minutes ago, edinboro said:

My money is on a back 3

Hall Fry Bola 

Spence.     Johnson 

Howson McNair 

Tav.                   Bolasie 

Akpom

I would have thought this would be the preferred formation, although I prefer a 433.

Not sure how the formation will take shape, but that looks like a strong starting XI. Plenty of options on the bench, as well.

It's refreshing to see a positive attacking line-up - I just hope Paddy isn't being risked if he's carrying a knock. He's too important to end up aggravating a niggle and missing games (even if we don't play again for a fortnight).

38 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

With the versatility of certain players (Bola, McNair and Tav especially) in that line-up, it could easily be a 3-5-2, a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1! 😂

Clearly an all out attack play-off place chasing 2-3-1-4?

0FBBA6AE-D20D-4EA4-BCA9-D28F4E092D84.png

• Haha 1