oneBoro Forum

oneBoro forum upgrade thread πŸš€

I'm planning to update to the oneBoro Forum to the latest version this week. I'll update this thread with more details as to when this will be happening, and when the update is complete πŸ‘Β 

I hope the update will go smoothly and to plan!

• Like 5
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm planning to update to the oneBoro Forum to the latest version this week. I'll update this thread with more details as to when this will be happening, and when the update is complete πŸ‘Β  I hope

I guess it wouldn't hurt for the standardΒ postΒ font size (i.e. this kind of text) to be upped a point or two, for the benefit of our elder / more short-sighted members. To save us having to pick

πŸ˜‰

Posted Images

Just a quick update on this, I'll be looking to do the update Friday evening through to Saturday evening so there may be periods of downtime when the forum will be offline. I'll let you know when this is complete πŸ‘

• Like 1

I have now completed for the forum update with a couple of theme and feature improvements.

Please let me know if you spot any issues. As much information such as browser, device and a screenshot will be a good help to try and fix any problems.

Cheers!

• Thanks 1

Might just be me and an age related thing but I'm finding it harder onΒ the eyes and have had to go to 110% on the screen. I'd think it was maybe my eyesight except my last eye test was just two months back.Β On the positive it looks tidier, crisper and cleaner,Β but a furrowed brow and squinting isn't a good look.

1 hour ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Might just be me and an age related thing but I'm finding it harder onΒ the eyes and have had to go to 110% on the screen. I'd think it was maybe my eyesight except my last eye test was just two months back.Β On the positive it looks tidier, crisper and cleaner,Β but a furrowed brow and squinting isn't a good look.

I’m pretty certain the text is smaller so it’s not your eyes old boy. I’ve been sporting that furrowed brow look for nearly forty years now 🀨

• Haha 1

I'd just like to check which devices the font size is rendering small on? The change I made was on the mobile site to increase the size - so it may be that this has been cached. If not, I'll take a look into again πŸ™‚Β 

• oneboro changed the title to oneBoro forum upgrade thread πŸš€
  • boro-unger unpinned this topic