oneBoro Forum

oneBoro forum upgrade thread ๐Ÿš€

49 minutes ago, oneboro said:

I'd just like to check which devices the font size is rendering small on? The change I made was on the mobile site to increase the size - so it may be that this has been cached. If not, I'll take a look into again ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

I'm on a laptop.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm planning to update to the oneBoro Forum to the latest version this week. I'll update this thread with more details as to when this will be happening, and when the update is complete ๐Ÿ‘ย  I hope

I guess it wouldn't hurt for the standardย postย font size (i.e. this kind of text) to be upped a point or two, for the benefit of our elder / more short-sighted members. To save us having to pick

๐Ÿ˜‰

Posted Images

19 hours ago, oneboro said:

I'd just like to check which devices the font size is rendering small on? The change I made was on the mobile site to increase the size - so it may be that this has been cached. If not, I'll take a look into again ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Iโ€™m viewing onย an iPhone. I like the new look but ideally a slightly larger font would be better.ย 

• Like 1

I guess it wouldn't hurt for the standardย postย font size (i.e. this kind of text) to be upped a point or two, for the benefit of our elder / more short-sighted members.

To save us having to pick a larger size from the menu...

๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I guess it wouldn't hurt for the standardย postย font size (i.e. this kind of text) to be upped a point or two, for the benefit of our elder / more short-sighted members.

To save us having to pick a larger size from the menu...

๐Ÿ˜‰

on behalf of the hard of seeing I thank youย  Agricolan Reed

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Doesn't lookย thatย much different to me...

image.gif.a881ba41e05f1fc897c14978a1a11bd7.gif

๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha 2