oneBoro Forum

Bournemouth vs Boro 02/04/2021 3pm -Good Friday or Bad Friday? 3-1 (Watmore)

We have lost this, I dont understand why we watch what Southampton did to these. Ripped them apart by running at them with the ball and they literally fell apart. 

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If there is one thing I won't miss about seeing this match in person, it's that I won't have to travel half the night to get there. That’s right ladies, gents and mascots, Boro are back in action afte

I presume you're excluding the QPR promotion as it was 10 years ago. If you're excluding Cardiff, and it's a big exclusion, he's not really managed that much in the last 10 years. Crystal Pa

I think there's a lot of feeling floating around that this is a guarantee, when it's anything but. For one, he's spent 2 transfer windows trying to find that striker and failed. Theres every chance th

Posted Images

1 minute ago, thomas said:

We have lost this, I dont understand why we watch what Southampton did to these. Ripped them apart by running at them with the ball and they literally fell apart. 

Southampton are a much better side than us.

We're lucky if our players don't trip over their own feet when they run at a team.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, thomas said:

Well for one thing we don't have players of the same quality / ability as Southampton. For another I think Ralph Hassenhuttl has a very different footballing philosophy to NW.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Southampton are a much better side than us.

We're lucky if our players don't trip over their own feet when they run at a team.

Literally all four of our attackers playing today are best known for their ability to run at players. We could do it if we wanted to

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Literally all four of our attackers playing today are best known for their ability to run at players. We could do it if we wanted to

They're trying to, it's not working.

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

But I'd hazard a guess Southampton's are much better at it than ours.

I'd hazard another guess that their manager encourages them to do it more.

Just now, DurhamRed said:

Shocking performance this so far our Defence all at sea without Fry. 

Think we're missing Tav more than Fry, to be honest. Even speaking defensively, Mendez-Laing doesn't seem to do very much of anything right now and if it was Tav out wide-right, I don't think we lose the ball as easily out on the right-hand side, the moment before they slaughtered us on the counter and scored.

• Downsouth changed the title to Bournemouth vs Boro 02/04/2021 3pm -Good Friday or Bad Friday? 3-1 (Watmore)