oneBoro Forum

Bournemouth vs Boro 02/04/2021 3pm -Good Friday or Bad Friday? 3-1 (Watmore)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If there is one thing I won't miss about seeing this match in person, it's that I won't have to travel half the night to get there. That’s right ladies, gents and mascots, Boro are back in action afte

I presume you're excluding the QPR promotion as it was 10 years ago. If you're excluding Cardiff, and it's a big exclusion, he's not really managed that much in the last 10 years. Crystal Pa

I think there's a lot of feeling floating around that this is a guarantee, when it's anything but. For one, he's spent 2 transfer windows trying to find that striker and failed. Theres every chance th

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

What a finish by Watmore and a great bit of play between Bola, NML & Bolasie to get it started. Can we push on now?

Thing is, it wasn't a great bit of play.  It was just a normal bit of play.  It stands out because it's something different to just putting it into the area and seeing what happens.  We must have put about 30 crosses in today, and really for what?  We have players who are supposedly technically good players so play the ball to feet.

• Downsouth changed the title to Bournemouth vs Boro 02/04/2021 3pm -Good Friday or Bad Friday? 3-1 (Watmore)