oneBoro Forum

Bournemouth vs Boro 02/04/2021 3pm -Good Friday or Bad Friday? 3-1 (Watmore)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If there is one thing I won't miss about seeing this match in person, it's that I won't have to travel half the night to get there. That’s right ladies, gents and mascots, Boro are back in action afte

I presume you're excluding the QPR promotion as it was 10 years ago. If you're excluding Cardiff, and it's a big exclusion, he's not really managed that much in the last 10 years. Crystal Pa

I think there's a lot of feeling floating around that this is a guarantee, when it's anything but. For one, he's spent 2 transfer windows trying to find that striker and failed. Theres every chance th

Posted Images

At least we've given it a go today, eh? Hard work from our boys at the back there, Bettinelli makes the save and they throw themselves into the battle to win the ball and... sorry, that goal was hilariously bad. Absolutely dreadful.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Don’t really get the Bournemouth thing?  Woodgate was given a job that he shouldn’t have been given.  That’s on Gibson not him as is not being backed in the transfer market. 

Don't like the "little club that could" narrative that surrounds them when they're heavily backed by a Russian billionaire.

Very little to do with Woodgate, though I don't want him to win.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

I suppose all that's left to hope for is Bournemouth to fail to reach or fail in the play-offs.

Frustrating game as they've not been good, we've just been worse.

Bournemouth have got a top 2 team with an incompetent manager, if they fail to reach the playoffs and win them that should be the end of Woodgate regein as id say had warnock got woodgates team hed be winning most games. We got an average team with an slightly above average manager, our push for playoffs this season was always going to difficult. 

I'm not even that fussed on what Bettinelli has done there. He stops a shot that's come at him with real power. Then our defenders sit by and watch Solanke run past them to reach the rebound. Atrocious.

• Like 2

Jesus. Anyone here calling for more Warnock, what exactly are we looking forward for? 

We have played so *** all game. Sam Morsy has been our best performer in CDM even with his own goal, so I don’t even hold anything against him. 

but for the rest of the team? Wow. 

Has woodgate done a tactical master class on us? No. But as Maddo has eluded to on the stream, there’s been no drive or desire. What a waste of a game. 

• Like 2
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Don't like the "little club that could" narrative that surrounds them when they're heavily backed by a Russian billionaire.

Very little to do with Woodgate.

Most clubs are heavily backed one way or another. What they achieved was pretty good in fairness although they obviously spent a lot once they got to the Premier League. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Bournemouth vs Boro 02/04/2021 3pm -Good Friday or Bad Friday? 3-1 (Watmore)