oneBoro Forum

Bournemouth vs Boro 02/04/2021 3pm -Good Friday or Bad Friday? 3-1 (Watmore)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If there is one thing I won't miss about seeing this match in person, it's that I won't have to travel half the night to get there. That’s right ladies, gents and mascots, Boro are back in action afte

I presume you're excluding the QPR promotion as it was 10 years ago. If you're excluding Cardiff, and it's a big exclusion, he's not really managed that much in the last 10 years. Crystal Pa

I think there's a lot of feeling floating around that this is a guarantee, when it's anything but. For one, he's spent 2 transfer windows trying to find that striker and failed. Theres every chance th

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's probably the 50th time this season that Bettinelli has parried a shot directly in front of him to the opposition.

He's ***.

I'm not discounting the fact he's crap but he's not the primary reason they've scored the 3rd.

Bear in mind from his point of view too, his parry goes towards our players, our players stand still and Solanke runs round them to reach the ball. They should get in and clear that just as much as Morsy should have got the clearance right for their 2nd goal.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Jesus. Anyone here calling for more Warnock, what exactly are we looking forward for? 

We have played so *** all game. Sam Morsy has been our best performer in CDM even with his own goal, so I don’t even hold anything against him. 

but for the rest of the team? Wow. 

Has woodgate done a tactical master class on us? No. But as Maddo has eluded to on the stream, there’s been no drive or desire. What a waste of a game. 

I don't think many of us are exactly overjoyed at the prospect of Warnock continuing...its more the fact we're resigned to not being able to get anyone better...

..at least until Gibson feels like opening his wallet again and giving any prospective newcomers a fat transfer kitty.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'm not discounting the fact he's crap but he's not the primary reason they've scored the 3rd.

Bear in mind from his point of view too, his parry goes towards our players, our players stand still and Solanke runs round them to reach the ball. They should get in and clear that just as much as Morsy should have got the clearance right for their 2nd goal.

He is the primary reason.

He's parried yet another ball in to the path of a striker.

He shouldn't be parrying it towards the players directly in front of him whoever they are.

He shouldn't even have been parrying it.

Our defenders should have done better to cover yet another Bettinelli mistake.

2 minutes ago, HolgateBoy said:

Don't see how people are blaming Betinelli there. Mcnair, Hall and Howson all just stood and watched Solanke casually pick up the rebound and stick it in.

There shouldn't have even been a rebound, how many times has he just palmed it back into the danger area this season?

Mind you saying that our defenders should be expecting exactly that to happen, so perhaps it's a little bit their fault too.

• Like 1
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

He is the primary reason.

He's parried yet another ball in to the path of a striker.

He shouldn't be parrying it towards the players directly in front of him whoever they are.

He shouldn't even have been parrying it.

He doesn't parry it into the path of the striker, the striker's path is around our defenders. He literally has to run around our players to reach the ball.

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

I don't think many of us are exactly overjoyed at the prospect of Warnock continuing...its more the fact we're resigned to not being able to get anyone better...

..at least until Gibson feels like opening his wallet again and giving any prospective newcomers a fat transfer kitty.

I have no issue with Warnock continuing whatsoever. 

2 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Incredible that we had NML, Bolasie, Watmore and Kebano yet instead of fast slick attacking momentum Warnock had them looking like slow ponderous Donkeys all afternoon. 

haha NML fast

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

He doesn't parry it into the path of the striker, the striker's path is around our defenders. He literally has to run around our players to reach the ball.

Not even going to get in to it, he's done it absolutely loads this season, and we've conceded plenty because of it.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Terrible team performance.

Deserved nothing, which says a lot with how average Bournemouth have been.

Bloody good job Bournemouth hadn't been on top form today it might have been a cricket score.

• Downsouth changed the title to Bournemouth vs Boro 02/04/2021 3pm -Good Friday or Bad Friday? 3-1 (Watmore)