oneBoro Forum

Bournemouth vs Boro 02/04/2021 3pm -Good Friday or Bad Friday? 3-1 (Watmore)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If there is one thing I won't miss about seeing this match in person, it's that I won't have to travel half the night to get there. That’s right ladies, gents and mascots, Boro are back in action afte

I presume you're excluding the QPR promotion as it was 10 years ago. If you're excluding Cardiff, and it's a big exclusion, he's not really managed that much in the last 10 years. Crystal Pa

I think there's a lot of feeling floating around that this is a guarantee, when it's anything but. For one, he's spent 2 transfer windows trying to find that striker and failed. Theres every chance th

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Where did you hear this?

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/watch-neil-warnock-pre-match-media-bournemouth

The press conference, Warnock repeatedly mentioned that a number of players had picked up knocks and that he now feels like he'll have to play Saville and McNair even with them only playing yesterday 

• Sad 1
27 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

The press conference, Warnock repeatedly mentioned that a number of players had picked up knocks and that he now feels like he'll have to play Saville and McNair even with them only playing yesterday 

Ugh - that doesn't bode well.

Looks like it could be a long afternoon, after all.

It’s going to be a Good Friday as a win is on the way.

If we were an Easter Egg it would be the Mini-Eggs to signify the beginning of the Mini Revival which kicks off our 8 wins in a row.

UTB

Looking forward to game and NW hinted at an attacking line up. I think he calling Bournemouths bluff on team selection by saying he will be forced to play Paddy and Sav due to injuries. Think both will be rested.

Bettinelli

Fisher Fry Hall Bola

Morsy Howson

Kebano Tav Bolasie

Fletcher

3 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Didn't he also say that he already picked the team on Monday?

44 minutes ago, HolgateBoy said:

Bad bad bad Friday. I can see Woodgate and co doing a number on us, and fickle supporters saying afterwards that we should of never have sacked him.

We should never have sacked him but that's only because he should never have been given the job in the first place.  I don't see many people thinking we've made a mistake in replacing him to be honest.

• Like 1

Really don't want to lose to Woodgate. 2-1 boro. Two late goals from Bola and Watmore to save our blushes.

If Boro was an Easter egg which one would they be? 

Hopefully "Celebrations" after Friday.

Worst item you've brought from a gift shop?

One of them little kaleidoscope things that you have to put one eye up to.

Hopefully Marc Bola really resents being bombed out and hung out to dry by Woodgate and plays out of his skin tomorrow, could do with a screamer from him.

He's the only fit player I can think of that might have an issue with him.

3 hours ago, Changing Times said:

We should never have sacked him but that's only because he should never have been given the job in the first place.  I don't see many people thinking we've made a mistake in replacing him to be honest.

That makes no sense.....

• Like 1
7 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

I can't stomach us losing to Woodgate like we better beat them hopefully Bolasie has a master class to win us the game

I'm also hoping Warnock has the lads wound up and keen to make amends for that dismal showing against Millwall.

Ok so it is game day and whilst my enthusiasm has been muted believe we can get a point away from home.

In reality the season is over for us save doing our best to get points to become the best of the rest

• Downsouth changed the title to Bournemouth vs Boro 02/04/2021 3pm -Good Friday or Bad Friday? 3-1 (Watmore)