oneBoro Forum

Bournemouth vs Boro 02/04/2021 3pm -Good Friday or Bad Friday? 3-1 (Watmore)

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Warnock also said he'd seen the figures and they wouldn't pay for his lace. After what happened with the last Boro lad who went there, I don't see Fry leaving to Burnley. Or at all until at least the end of next season, to be honest. Warnock values him massively and it would be a right kick in the teeth to his chances of promotion next year without Fry.

You cannot be promoted from the Premier League 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If there is one thing I won't miss about seeing this match in person, it's that I won't have to travel half the night to get there. That’s right ladies, gents and mascots, Boro are back in action afte

I presume you're excluding the QPR promotion as it was 10 years ago. If you're excluding Cardiff, and it's a big exclusion, he's not really managed that much in the last 10 years. Crystal Pa

I think there's a lot of feeling floating around that this is a guarantee, when it's anything but. For one, he's spent 2 transfer windows trying to find that striker and failed. Theres every chance th

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

One thing I will say too is thank frig club football is back, international qualifiers and friendlies are dull as dishwater 95% of the time, I don't even bother.

I actually prefer watching England to Boro these days. Never used to. 

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Yeah it's not like Warnock's ever lied about anything, jesus

It wouldn't make any sense even if we did plan to sell him to avoid playing him with so much of the season left.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

White shirts, let's have it.

I did think it might be the white shirts today, both our kits clash with the Bournemouth home kit. Happy to see it again!

• Like 1

Warnock did not watch that Southampton vs Bournemouth game or ignored it evidently. We are letting them play out from the back and putting it in the air rather than running at them. 

6 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Come on Boro. 

Good camera position... are we playing at a non league ground?

I take it you have never been to the Bournemouth ground? It's tiny!

• Downsouth changed the title to Bournemouth vs Boro 02/04/2021 3pm -Good Friday or Bad Friday? 3-1 (Watmore)