• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lion v Moose, Monday 5th April 2021 Kick Off: 12.30 Location: Stadia by the Tees "The next game of this season, Incase anyone is still interested..." Well, where to start... probab

Live footage of Robin Johnson.

Perhaps it's because I'm pretty depressed at the moment, but I feel quite numb after that game. We won't miss out on promotion because of today's non-performance, but today neatly encapsulated so many

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Watch us win tomorrow and all those above us slip up. We'll have a really slim chance again then we'll lose next weekend. It's the most typical Boro thing.

Wouldn't surprise me whatsoever.

Hope we do somehow get back in it, no matter how unlikely it is.

I’ve already written this season off, which probably means we’ll win this one 2-0. The lack of passion last game was a concern and I’m no sure where the motivation is going to come from in such a quick turnaround. 

• Like 1

Play off dream is over.

Insipid football when we needed desire the most.

Now we face Watford. Defeat, is of course..... 

Nah, I honestly can't be arsed.

Roll on next season, I think.

And give that young lad a go up front.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Red Rocket said:

I’ve already written this season off, which probably means we’ll win this one 2-0. The lack of passion last game was a concern and I’m no sure where the motivation is going to come from in such a quick turnaround

Which is interesting, when you think about it, because that is something Warnock is supposed to be good at, and the players apparently really enjoy him being here.  It's also worth noting that on Friday our team contained only three players who were here last season - McNair, Howson, and Bola who was obviously out on loan last season for a while as well.

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Which is interesting, when you think about it, because that is something Warnock is supposed to be good at, and the players apparently really enjoy him being here.  It's also worth noting that on Friday our team contained only three players who were here last season - McNair, Howson, and Bola who was obviously out on loan last season for a while as well.

But we'll be much better next season when Warnock gets his own players for his style of play. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Doubts starting to creep in CT?

I'll be interested to see the team today, I don't think playing without a recognised striker has worked for us going forwards so I think we'll see Fletcher or Akpom back in.

Not that they ever do much, but at least the crosses in to the box will hit one of our players.

We'll probably win today, with others round us losing and some of that awful hope will start creeping back in. Then we'll get done over by Barnsley.

1-0 Boro. Watmore to score

Game day. We owe these jammy gits from the first game of the season. Come on Boro. Get stuck into them from the first whistle and don’t let up until it’s over UTB 

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro V Watford 1-1 (Bolasie)