• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lion v Moose, Monday 5th April 2021 Kick Off: 12.30 Location: Stadia by the Tees "The next game of this season, Incase anyone is still interested..." Well, where to start... probab

Live footage of Robin Johnson.

Perhaps it's because I'm pretty depressed at the moment, but I feel quite numb after that game. We won't miss out on promotion because of today's non-performance, but today neatly encapsulated so many

Posted Images

Just now, Borodane said:

Do you honestly enjoy watching the way we play? Can you see any progress this season? 13 minutes played and watford are head and shoulders above us. Gameplan is quite clearly to take the tempo out at every opportunity; goal kick, throw in, when it’s in bettinelis hands and then just go long to a watford players. Name one positive thing about the way we play?

Who said I like it ..?

I just don't like all the constant moaning ... 

It doesn't change anything ... We know how you feel ... 

But still, moan moan moan ... All the time 

And some of the reasons for moaning are close to pathetic ... Maybe they are said tongue in cheek ... I don't know 

I don't like how we play, but I still support my team and hope for the best.. And I also complain some times ...

But not every goddamn day in every post on all opportunities 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:

Mad to me that some people are so desperate to defend Warnock and Boro that they can sit through that 20 minutes and still give people grief for "moaning".

If you're enjoying this, I'm happy for you. All power to you. I wish I was as well.

But don't have a pop at anyone who isn't pleased with this. It is so boring. We have set up to do nothing but defend.

I don't defend NW and I don't like the set up .. 

I just don't moan all day everyday about things I can't change ...  

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro V Watford 1-1 (Bolasie)