• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lion v Moose, Monday 5th April 2021 Kick Off: 12.30 Location: Stadia by the Tees "The next game of this season, Incase anyone is still interested..." Well, where to start... probab

Live footage of Robin Johnson.

Perhaps it's because I'm pretty depressed at the moment, but I feel quite numb after that game. We won't miss out on promotion because of today's non-performance, but today neatly encapsulated so many

Posted Images

Just now, TheJew said:

I know NML gets criticism but he offers miles more than Spence.

If he changes spence for NML I am going to turn it off, switching lazy player for unfit player is not a solution. Bolasie or Johnson switching for him that would be a good move. 

If Spence was trying his absolute hardest I would genuinely try my best to see his best qualities. It’s the fact he’s the laziest player I’ve ever seen in a boro shirt. Shocking attitude 

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I hope not. 

I think Warnock is just taking one final look at them.

I imagine Fisher was bought as back up to Djik with Spence being moved on.

Watford have done absolutely nothing since they scored 20 mins ago. Completely took the foot off the pedal, they don't even seem like they want the ball

And we've still not managed a shot in 52mins of football 

8 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Spence messes up all the time honestly 

Watching some of the mfc training videos Spence looks quite good I think, some neat touches and finishes. I wonder if he is a better player in training than in games? I’d much rather see NML in his position. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro V Watford 1-1 (Bolasie)