• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When? Saturday 10th April, 15:00 Where? Oakwell, somewhere in South Yorkshire So. Barnsley. Flat caps, whippets, ecky thump, eeh by gum tha's gonna be a reet tricky game.  Mai

Warnock is a manger/coach who won't admit that he's got it wrong bringing Bettinelli in, we al know the keepers wrong for us and nobodies convincing me the coaching staff don't know that either, stubb

It shouldn't read like it's coming from the MFC website though.  This is something I copied from there as well: 'The game wasn’t one for the purists. Barnsley’s assault on the play-off places has

Posted Images

1 hour ago, HolgateBoy said:

I wonder how many goals will be Djed Spence's fault today, and those that aren't, still are 🤔😭

I think there's a clause in his contract that states he's to blame for every goal we concede...even if he isn't playing.

Apart from the ones that are obviously Bettinelli's fault. 😉

• Haha 2

I'm rather excited to see todays starting 11. It'd be rather refreshing to see him 'mix it up' a bit, by throwing in a few of the young lads to see how they deal with the championship. Not just todays game, but the remaining fixtures. At least then NW gives himself a more clear indication if they need loan time elsewhere or if they can make it next season, amongst the starting 11. Gives us less to do in the transfer market, and may help us steer from throwing money about wastefully.

Going to miss the game today for the first time all season. I’ve accepted our season is over and don’t want to pay £10 to watch another tepid performance. Hopefully a big Boro win and I will be rueing my decision! 

1 minute ago, Whoppy said:

Going to miss the game today for the first time all season. I’ve accepted our season is over and don’t want to pay £10 to watch another tepid performance. Hopefully a big Boro win and I will be rueing my decision! 

I never expected anything from this season, so I’ll keep on watching until the bitter end!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Only one more match to pay for after today 👌

I've loved being able to watch every single match this season, even though I kind of hope the option is taken away next season as it gives me more "free" days where I can just check the score constantly on Twitter whilst out with my mates.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, HolgateBoy said:

I'm rather excited to see todays starting 11. It'd be rather refreshing to see him 'mix it up' a bit, by throwing in a few of the young lads to see how they deal with the championship. Not just todays game, but the remaining fixtures. At least then NW gives himself a more clear indication if they need loan time elsewhere or if they can make it next season, amongst the starting 11. Gives us less to do in the transfer market, and may help us steer from throwing money about wastefully.

He wont play the young lads today. Said he sent them to play in youth cup as would be good if they can progress in that. Coburn not travelled. Could be just 5 subs today. If we are limited then hope Britt on bench. We paying him so might as well use him if numbers are low

• Like 1

Bettanali 

Fisher.    Hall.   Mcnair.    Bola

Saville    Howson 

Kebano     Watmore           Bolasie 

Akpom 

• Downsouth changed the title to Barnsley v Boro 2-0