oneBoro Forum

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

FFS, nobody got on the end of that Spence cross, what's Spence playing at.

Didn’t look up tried to hit it into a dangerous  area but pulled it back too much. Sub him off now 😉

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When? Saturday 10th April, 15:00 Where? Oakwell, somewhere in South Yorkshire So. Barnsley. Flat caps, whippets, ecky thump, eeh by gum tha's gonna be a reet tricky game.  Mai

Warnock is a manger/coach who won't admit that he's got it wrong bringing Bettinelli in, we al know the keepers wrong for us and nobodies convincing me the coaching staff don't know that either, stubb

It shouldn't read like it's coming from the MFC website though.  This is something I copied from there as well: 'The game wasn’t one for the purists. Barnsley’s assault on the play-off places has

Posted Images

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Awww, diddums, it's really upset you that people don't rate him.

What are you onabout? He's crap mate, just joining in with you lot. What a waste of money.

See Spence there when Sibbick cleared that out? I didn't, nowhere to be seen, what's he even in the team for?

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

He's had more starts on the right wing than any other player in our squad this season.

That’s probably due to the fact that we change our wingers so often rather than Spence having a lot of starts there. 

Just now, Changing Times said:

Is the site really slow for anyone else?

It was for a little bit a minute ago, seems to be alright now. I think it might be Spence's fault.

Spence isn't that bad, I said last game he's not exactly at the top of the list in terms of poor stats, but equally he's not at the top of the list of good stats.

He's 20 years old so obviously has room to grow and improve. We have a good knack on here of writing young players off. Fry was written off a few seasons back and I'm sure a few on here had written of Bola and Dijksteel before this season too.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Spence isn't that bad, I said last game he's not exactly at the top of the list in terms of poor stats, but equally he's not at the top of the list of good stats.

He's 20 years old so obviously has room to grow and improve. We have a good knack on here of writing young players off. Fry was written off a few seasons back and I'm sure a few on here had written of Bola and Dijksteel before this season too.

Exactly, we’ve got ten other players on the pitch who are just as sh*t, why single out Spence?

• Like 1

Pretty low-key first 20 minutes. Couple of half chances for either side but not a lot of quality on show.

Barnsley look decent but no more than that. We seem to be containing them fairly well so far.

Pretty scrappy and stop-start affair, much like the Watford game.

9 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

It was for a little bit a minute ago, seems to be alright now. I think it might be Spence's fault.

Jesus Christ. You’re better than that. Just accept that people on a forum have other opinions than you. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Barnsley v Boro 2-0