oneBoro Forum

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Does Akpom ever move for these balls fizzed across the box?

That was a great chance from Watmore.

Thats been a big gripe of mine for god knows how long.

There rarely ever seems to be any synergy between our players. They never seem able to read or predict what the others will do.

Which goes back to my other question of what they do in training... 😡 🤷‍♂️

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When? Saturday 10th April, 15:00 Where? Oakwell, somewhere in South Yorkshire So. Barnsley. Flat caps, whippets, ecky thump, eeh by gum tha's gonna be a reet tricky game.  Mai

Warnock is a manger/coach who won't admit that he's got it wrong bringing Bettinelli in, we al know the keepers wrong for us and nobodies convincing me the coaching staff don't know that either, stubb

It shouldn't read like it's coming from the MFC website though.  This is something I copied from there as well: 'The game wasn’t one for the purists. Barnsley’s assault on the play-off places has

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I haven't noticed Mowatt do much today, again. Still not entirely sure what makes people want him, what would he offer our team that's different to what we've got?

Difficult to tell what any of these players are good for today to be fair, the ball has spent so much time in the sky.

Scoring from corners, apparently.

Hahahaha, that's so bad.

Omg. Bettinelli.

Should have stopped the corner. Albeit bad pass from Bola.

Then corner goes straight through him.

Awful keeping. I was just thinking he had been doing OK today as well. He is total pony.

11 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I haven't noticed Mowatt do much today, again. Still not entirely sure what makes people want him, what would he offer our team that's different to what we've got?

Difficult to tell what any of these players are good for today to be fair, the ball has spent so much time in the sky.

Today he has been very quiet (barring the goal). But for me it's his creativity (obviously not as creative as others in the division), compared to what we currently have he's streets ahead. His key passes are almost triple that of Howson, Morsy and Saville plus his goals and assist this season are more than the 3 of them combined.

Edit: I may have exaggerated the goals and assists combined part. But you get the jist.

• Downsouth changed the title to Barnsley v Boro 2-0