• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When? Saturday 10th April, 15:00 Where? Oakwell, somewhere in South Yorkshire So. Barnsley. Flat caps, whippets, ecky thump, eeh by gum tha's gonna be a reet tricky game.  Mai

Warnock is a manger/coach who won't admit that he's got it wrong bringing Bettinelli in, we al know the keepers wrong for us and nobodies convincing me the coaching staff don't know that either, stubb

It shouldn't read like it's coming from the MFC website though.  This is something I copied from there as well: 'The game wasn’t one for the purists. Barnsley’s assault on the play-off places has

Posted Images

The replays for the Bettinelli/Dike clash really don't solve an awful lot, for me. Really could be either way. If Bettinelli catches him, it's maybe a scrape? Keeper definitely doesn't have it under control, mind.

2 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Why an earth are we bothering with Fletcher and Britt coming on?! They're both gone in the summer. Thankfully.

Coulson is the only player on the bench who isn't out of contract in the summer.

44 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

If we don't get anything out of this il be disappointed 

And then you shoot yourself in the foot and that is why we are no where near the play offs. 

How many points  has this keeper and others through mistakes cost us? 

And how many points has Warnock cost us with this awful football and the way he sets us up? 

• Like 1

More comedy Boro defending.

Bettinelli could have been red carded there...though personally I don't think his high kick was that bad. Dike definitely made a meal of it.

Still stupid though and again no communication between our defender and keeper. Defender allowed himself to get done by Dike. Didn't check behind until it was too late.

1 minute ago, ballyclover said:

I hate that Woodgate is getting results. I feel so betrayed 

Haha we sacked him....he didn't betray us. Although in fairness, any decent manager should be winning with that squad in this league they are the best squad on paper in the league. 

• Like 1

Just seen another replay of the goal. Why the hell does our guy check over his shoulder, see Dike over his shoulder, THEN decide to slow down and basically just let him get past? 🤦‍♂️

Ref could’ve sent Bettenelli off there. But decided to really punish us by keeping him on FFS 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, thomas said:

You know how some managers have that one players they just wont drop and nobody knows exactly why......is Warnocks Betenelli?

He's dreadful but by many accounts, Archer isn't much better. The best thing we could maybe do is give a young lad a go between now and the end of the season, I don't think anybody would be given the keeper's jersey for matchday at the moment with all-round confidence and expectation of good performances but would be good to see where one of the young lads is at before the end of the season.

• Downsouth changed the title to Barnsley v Boro 2-0