• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When? Saturday 10th April, 15:00 Where? Oakwell, somewhere in South Yorkshire So. Barnsley. Flat caps, whippets, ecky thump, eeh by gum tha's gonna be a reet tricky game.  Mai

Warnock is a manger/coach who won't admit that he's got it wrong bringing Bettinelli in, we al know the keepers wrong for us and nobodies convincing me the coaching staff don't know that either, stubb

It shouldn't read like it's coming from the MFC website though.  This is something I copied from there as well: 'The game wasn’t one for the purists. Barnsley’s assault on the play-off places has

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, thomas said:

Haha we sacked him....he didn't betray us. Although in fairness, any decent manager should be winning with that squad in this league they are the best squad on paper in the league. 

Very true. Still hard not to feel a little betrayed though, when he was so utterly clueless with us.

Is Boro's squad really that much worse than 'Muff's (on paper)?

• Like 1
Just now, TheJew said:

Ffs Bettinelli, simple header he should hold. Spills it again.

That’s terrible defending from us as well though. First header he was unmarked on the edge of the six yard box.  Second header hall just isn’t strong enough. 

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

He's dreadful but by many accounts, Archer isn't much better. The best thing we could maybe do is give a young lad a go between now and the end of the season, I don't think anybody would be given the keeper's jersey for matchday at the moment with all-round confidence and expectation of good performances but would be good to see where one of the young lads is at before the end of the season.

In fairness to Archer, he hasn't had a chance. I agree I would give one of the academy kids a shout mind, send Betenelli back to Fulham and put Archer on the bench. 

5 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

At first glance, Fisher didn't help either by playing Morris on side, ball watching.

I agree, but it should be irrelevant, the ball was basically blown in to his hands and he still couldn't hold on to it.

He genuinely is embarrassingly bad.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Barnsley v Boro 2-0