oneBoro Forum

Warnock do us all a favour and rip up that contract you signed. We want a team that entertains for at least 5 minutes of the 90. This is a shambles and hoof, hoof, hoof. Boring and rapidly losing interest

• Like 3
  • Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When? Saturday 10th April, 15:00 Where? Oakwell, somewhere in South Yorkshire So. Barnsley. Flat caps, whippets, ecky thump, eeh by gum tha's gonna be a reet tricky game.  Mai

Warnock is a manger/coach who won't admit that he's got it wrong bringing Bettinelli in, we al know the keepers wrong for us and nobodies convincing me the coaching staff don't know that either, stubb

It shouldn't read like it's coming from the MFC website though.  This is something I copied from there as well: 'The game wasn’t one for the purists. Barnsley’s assault on the play-off places has

Posted Images

I've spent most of this afternoon cleaning the house instead of paying attention to the game. So glad I did, judging by these posts. We're going nowhere with Bettinelli in goal and Warnock in the dugout. 

1 minute ago, nunthorpered said:

Didn't like the way Warnock was basically giving up a few games ago. I hate that attitude. 

I said exactly the same. 6 points off with 10 to go and ALL the talk from him was next season. Shocking attitude which i personally think leaked into the players. Although the players must take equal if not more blame.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

I agreeing, but it should be irrelevant, the ball was basically blown in to his hands and he still couldn't hold on to it.

He genuinely is embarrassingly bad.

Yeah I'm pretty critical of Bettinelli but I'm sure the least critical of people would look at that and say he should be holding onto the header.

That said it's another example of our collective poor defending.

OMFG!

Shocking defending from Boro there.

Bettinelli fails to hang on to a trickler that practically rolls to him, leading to another cross coming in and Brittain scoring with a bullet header (which in fairness Marcus had little chance of saving).

Still furious that there was NOBODY marking him.

Combined failure of keeper and defence there.

We have been shambolic this half.

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Very true. Still hard not to feel a little betrayed though, when he was so utterly clueless with us.

Is Boro's squad really that much worse than 'Muff's (on paper)?

Well we dont have the strength in depth, they have better keepers and they 100% have more fire power upfront that's the difference I would say. In terms of quality in the middle and defenders not really much difference. 

• Like 1

Warnock will be gone very, very quickly next season. Wish it would be different but there's no chance he has a magical summer and turns this club around. Progressed as far as we will without serious surgery to the way the football club operates from top to bottom.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, thomas said:

Anyone know why we are playing him? yet again may as well put a kid on the bench instead. 

Agreed. I'd have told Britt to book his holidays already.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Barnsley v Boro 2-0