oneBoro Forum

Boro V QPR 1-2 (Bolasie)

I fully expect he'll yet again stick with Butternelli for todays game. I fully expect a rare shot on goal to be yet again conceded, and I fully expect Djed Spence to be criticised for the mistake leading up to said shot on target.

• Like 1
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just because Norwich have got promoted again under the same manager doesn't change that sacking Karanka was the right call that, if anything, was made too late. The atmosphere Farke has had throughout

All-seater stadium? Bloody luxury! When I were a lad we had to sit on cold concrete steps and be grateful! 30k crowds for Premier League fixtures? I remember when Boro played in front of two blok

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

I haven't missed a game this season so far, but I was questioning watching the rest of them. I might if some of the young lads were involved to see what they are like. But I don't know if i want to watch the same old gutless, rubbish players for the remaining games. 

I certainly won’t bother watching, I’m not going to keep paying money for an inferior product, when the players aren’t motivated. Frankly Warnock’s tactics don’t appeal to me and I’d just as soon watch the Newcastle v West Ham match to see some half decent football.
Hopefully crowds will be back next season and ifollow won’t be an option for us, that will save me squandering money on Warnock’s hoofball, it’s a habit I really need to kick. 

56 minutes ago, HolgateBoy said:

I fully expect he'll yet again stick with Butternelli for todays game. 

I do wonder if it’s in his loan agreement that he has to play or if we face fines for not playing him.

13 hours ago, thomas said:

Nothing game I only hope he gives the kids a shot too see what they can do maybe go for something like this......

.....................Brynn.........................

Spence....Fry....Hall............Coulson

..........................Morsy..........................

Folarin............Kebano.............Johnson

..............Coburn......Watmore..................

Just have a go, this is defiantly not the game to hold back in, if it ends up 4-4 or something like that so be it. Give the fans the entertainment value that's really been missing recently. 

Agree with the sentiments, but unfortunately Warnock will likely pick the same players as before. I imagine its pretty difficult for the players to get up for a nothing game, especially with no fans to create any atmosphere. I'm also fairly sure everyone's minds are already on next season.

Which sadly for us is a recipe for:

Tired Mr Bean GIF by britbox

1 hour ago, HolgateBoy said:

I fully expect he'll yet again stick with Butternelli for todays game. I fully expect a rare shot on goal to be yet again conceded, and I fully expect Djed Spence to be criticised for the mistake leading up to said shot on target.

In other words a normal Boro game then?

• Like 1

I'd say given he's played, what, every other league game this season whilst being terrible? That's a surprise for me. I agree to giving Archer a chance but I'm shocked to see Warnock actually put him in after the way the rest of the season has gone.

17 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Another game without a recognised striker.

We could very easily go half a season without one of our strikers scoring at this rate. Last time was match 24 against Forest.

Given our recognised strikers haven't exactly set the scoring charts alight, is it really that big a deal?

Anyway, depressed at how correct I was about the starting XI. Barring Archer its exactly the same as usual. Only other surprise is seeing Spence starting as a winger / wide forward.

Everything looks set for an utter snore-fest.

Glad to see Bettinelli dropped - hopefully forever - but Archer has a poor rep as well. Would have much preferred to see Brynn being given some first team experience, but at least it's (very) belated acknowledgement of our goalkeeping failures in recent months.

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro V QPR 1-2 (Bolasie)