oneBoro Forum

Boro V QPR 1-2 (Bolasie)

2 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Betinelli would'a saved that.....

Randolph would'a caught it....

Dimi would'a used telekinesis to prevent the ball from moving towards the goal...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just because Norwich have got promoted again under the same manager doesn't change that sacking Karanka was the right call that, if anything, was made too late. The atmosphere Farke has had throughout

All-seater stadium? Bloody luxury! When I were a lad we had to sit on cold concrete steps and be grateful! 30k crowds for Premier League fixtures? I remember when Boro played in front of two blok

Posted Images

This is hilarious. 

I said at the time we were making a huge mistake giving Warnock a contract before seeing how the rest of the season went. 

In for another year of this. Bloody useless

Missed the start of the game. Just refreshed the BBC match page to find we're a goal down.

Can't say I'm surprised... 🤷‍♂️

Will check back at full time to see how bad it was.

Being outplayed by a QPR side that had THE SAME amount of goals as us before the game began. We are getting worse FFS. Not even attempting to play football. 

We will kick it long, lose it and then let QPR come at us with the counter. We don’t attempt to play through the thirds and we deserve everything we are getting right here. 

*** off warnock. You are done 

Just now, DurhamRed said:

Honestly Rotherham beat these 3-1 last week this is shocking

In fairness Rotherham are fighting to beat the drop.

Boro have nothing to fight for...apparently not even professional pride.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

I genuinely don't think we win another game this season and I'm not 100% convinced we don't just lose all of them.

We're still only 4 points better off than we finished last season, unanimously thought of as our worst season in 30 years. 

• Like 1
Just now, Ogbeche173 said:

The only difference is QPR are constantly pressing us, where as our team can’t be bothered when out of possession.

Agree but definitely not the only difference. Like apples and oranges with the ball too. 

Sod this I am off, why did Warnock do that play a defensive formation and put no kids in the team who actually have something to play as its their chance to prove their abilities? This was warnocks chance to entertain the fans, give them a spectacle but played decent football then nobody would complain. In other words end the season on a high and see what hes got for fringe players for next season, that he could introduce if they performed.

I have just lost so much respect for him now, his plan was to grind out a 1-0 that certainly wasn't qpr intention they set out to attack and press see how many they could get. Seriously more annoyed about this one than all them results previously to this where we have under performed, because I understood due to the fact their was something at stake. 

• Like 4
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro V QPR 1-2 (Bolasie)