oneBoro Forum

Boro V QPR 1-2 (Bolasie)

6 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

This is very much a game we should of won 

Sounds like we've been the better team for much of the game...just let down by that awful first 20-30 minutes. Also let some chances go begging.

Bloody annoying!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just because Norwich have got promoted again under the same manager doesn't change that sacking Karanka was the right call that, if anything, was made too late. The atmosphere Farke has had throughout

All-seater stadium? Bloody luxury! When I were a lad we had to sit on cold concrete steps and be grateful! 30k crowds for Premier League fixtures? I remember when Boro played in front of two blok

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Why hasn't coburn got any minutes after being talked up by the manager so much? Like what better game with them down to 10 men and nothing riding on it?

I'd add our young keeper too. Why the hell we playing one of the worst journeyman around instead of giving some minutes to a highly rated youngster.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Why hasn't coburn got any minutes after being talked up by the manager so much? Like what better game with them down to 10 men and nothing riding on it?

Especially as we've, instead, swapped Bolasie who can win headers for Britt who can do nothing of the sort. We're launching cross after cross into the box hoping for something to drop rather than giving their defenders an aerial challenge to work with.

While the grandchild has a nap I hate to say it but I am watching the skunks. Yep the NW affect has me watching any football but BORO. So what I can gather we started off on the back foot again, no surprise there, but now starting to give it a go but missing chances, again no surprise there either. 
Despite the many signings we fizzled out and are headed for a mid table finish many predicted. No surprise there either. 
It’s not going to help sell next season tickets is it. Over to you SG.. 

• Like 1
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Assombalonga is a *** Donkey.

He may as well have been deliberately running down the clock.

I wouldn't be aiming your anger at him, it should be at the man who decided to bring him on for absolutely no reason

• Like 2
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Assombalonga is a *** Donkey.

He may as well have been deliberately running down the clock.

Even worse than that, when he tried to spin and lost the ball, he didn’t even chase it down he just sauntered off in the other direction. 

would have rather have let the youngsters have some minutes under their belts 

2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

While the grandchild has a nap I hate to say it but I am watching the skunks. Yep the NW affect has me watching any football but BORO. So what I can gather we started off on the back foot again, no surprise there, but now starting to give it a go but missing chances, again no surprise there either. 
Despite the many signings we fizzled out and are headed for a mid table finish many predicted. No surprise there either. 
It’s not going to help sell next season tickets is it. Over to you SG.. 

Don’t worry, things will be better next season when we’ve managed to reduce the wage bill...and repeat. 

• Haha 1

Well that was atrocious. They may aswell have kept there man on the field, it'd of made no difference. The future is bleak! Gibson giving NW a contract extension without merit sums up how poorly run this club is from top to bottom. 

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro V QPR 1-2 (Bolasie)