• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just because Norwich have got promoted again under the same manager doesn't change that sacking Karanka was the right call that, if anything, was made too late. The atmosphere Farke has had throughout

All-seater stadium? Bloody luxury! When I were a lad we had to sit on cold concrete steps and be grateful! 30k crowds for Premier League fixtures? I remember when Boro played in front of two blok

Posted Images

Why, why, why would you take a touch there! One way or another, hit it, Watmore has done the hard work, just bloody hit it. If the keeper saves it from there, fair play to him. Don't *** about, stick it in the net.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Why, why, why would you take a touch there! One way or another, hit it, Watmore has done the hard work, just bloody hit it. If the keeper saves it from there, fair play to him. Don't *** about, stick it in the net.

But he does it in training all week and he just amazes everyone with his silky skills, don't tell me you didn't appreciate that?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

But he does it in training all week and he just amazes everyone with his silky skills, don't tell me you didn't appreciate that?

The skills he showed there were as silky smooth as Sean Dyche's voice after a knockout game that went all the way to sudden death penalties.

• Haha 1
Just now, Redcar Rioja said:

It was all part of Warnock's master plan, lulling them into a false sense of security!

Give them a 2-0 lead, lads, then we'll strike! Won't know what hit them!

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro V QPR 1-2 (Bolasie)