oneBoro Forum

What a surprise that as soon as we actually start trying to play football Watmore suddenly looks dangerous again. Just play like this all the time ffs.

• Like 2
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just because Norwich have got promoted again under the same manager doesn't change that sacking Karanka was the right call that, if anything, was made too late. The atmosphere Farke has had throughout

All-seater stadium? Bloody luxury! When I were a lad we had to sit on cold concrete steps and be grateful! 30k crowds for Premier League fixtures? I remember when Boro played in front of two blok

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Dammit - now I'm wondering if I should watch the 2nd half, or see if the Hammers can mount an unlikely comeback against the Geordies... 😖

I was thinking the other way round (West Ham fan here)😱

• Haha 1
Just now, SmogDane said:

Not much activity here today.

A lack of interest in the last 5 games perhaps

Pretty much, yeah. Don't blame anyone, to be honest. Things opening up again here, nothing to play for and we're playing like it most the time, seems like a nice day today in the North East today so plenty will be making the most of that right now!

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro V QPR 1-2 (Bolasie)