oneBoro Forum

Rotherham vs Boro 1-2 (Saville, Akpom)

4 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

Can I just say and I know I shouldn't but with nothing to play for I wouldn't mind a rotheram win...would love to see Derby go down the cheating gits...plus I don't like shrek 

I'm desperate for us to win this, but yeah, a Rotherham win would put them a point behind Derby with 2 games in hand, they could do it.

Derby and Sheffield Wednesday both going down would be a beautiful karmic punishment to terrible owners.

• Like 6
  • Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm desperate for us to win this, but yeah, a Rotherham win would put them a point behind Derby with 2 games in hand, they could do it. Derby and Sheffield Wednesday both going down would be a be

Genuine guy is Marv. Stand out player in 1st half of the season. Very unlucky to not have been involved more. Loves it at Boro.

Malley has very nice feet. Looks hard to deal with in possession  

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

Can I just say and I know I shouldn't but with nothing to play for I wouldn't mind a rotheram win...would love to see Derby go down the cheating gits...plus I don't like shrek 

It's okay, I feel the same way. I hope Rotherham beat us tomorrow night. We have nothing to play for, and I'd much rather Derby go down than them. 

In fact make it blatantly obvious we're throwing the game, really *** that cheating *** Mel Morris off 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It's okay, I feel the same way. I hope Rotherham beat us tomorrow night. We have nothing to play for, and I'd much rather Derby go down than them. 

In fact make it blatantly obvious we're throwing the game, really *** that cheating *** Mel Morris off 🙂

So you reckon Bettinelli will be back in goal tomorrow? 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

So you reckon Bettinelli will be back in goal tomorrow? 

i hope so all they'll have to do is hit the target to score like last time. my main hope for the remainder of the season is derby and weds to go down.

• Like 1

NW confirmed on Saturday after QPR game Archer would start v Rotherham.

He added he will also look to give Brynn a game in last few games with long term aim of getting Brynn a season loan somewhere next season for regular football.

I think we seen last of Bettinelli in a Boro short, thankfully.

7 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

NW confirmed on Saturday after QPR game Archer would start v Rotherham.

He added he will also look to give Brynn a game in last few games with long term aim of getting Brynn a season loan somewhere next season for regular football.

I think we seen last of Bettinelli in a Boro short, thankfully.

Means we're definitely looking at keeping archer, or at least it's undecided. otherwise Brynn would have been in by now I think. Wouldn't be too upset with that, he's not done an awful lot wrong in his limited appearances.

8 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

And then we end up getting relegated after the EFL find us guilty of bringing the game into disrepute and dock us 20 points, 10 for the offence, 10 for being from the north.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Means we're definitely looking at keeping archer, or at least it's undecided. otherwise Brynn would have been in by now I think. Wouldn't be too upset with that, he's not done an awful lot wrong in his limited appearances.

Would be a good backup keeper judging from his limited appearances certainly better than Betenelli, would still want a keeper bringing in that would fill that no 1 spot however. 

I would love to shove those triumphant messages and articles from Derby fans down their throat if they were relegated.

Their owner sold the family silver and it could end in tears.

The takeover hasn't happened yet, so Mel Morris would get the final dishonour and even less money.

I hope we play Bettinelli in goal and Assombalonga up front, that should ensure that we don't score and in the process leak one or two soft goals to the Millers. That level of cunning would completely throw the Football authorities almost as much as us the match itself and lets face it we could even blame "cliques" if it came down to it.

On Archer unless I'm mistaken his only appearance for us was last Saturday, I can't recall him in any other game? His ability before coming here was somewhat chequered to put it mildly but I think it only right that he gets a fair chance. Bettinelli certainly had a fair chance and Archer can't be any worse so nothing to lose from my perspective.

2 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I hope we play Bettinelli in goal and Assombalonga up front, that should ensure that we don't score and in the process leak one or two soft goals to the Millers. That level of cunning would completely throw the Football authorities almost as much as us the match itself and lets face it we could even blame "cliques" if it came down to it.

On Archer unless I'm mistaken his only appearance for us was last Saturday, I can't recall him in any other game? His ability before coming here was somewhat chequered to put it mildly but I think it only right that he gets a fair chance. Bettinelli certainly had a fair chance and Archer can't be any worse so nothing to lose from my perspective.

He played against Brentford in the FA cup too if memory serves

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

He played against Brentford in the FA cup too if memory serves

I can't blame him for the goals against QPR, they were both down to terrible defending, the Brentford FA Cup tie didn't even come to mind so I guess he was magnolia in that one which immediately puts him well ahead of Bettinelli in my book. There again I'd put Captain Pugwash, Bagpuss and the Teletubbies ahead of Butterfingers.

• Downsouth changed the title to Rotherham vs Boro 1-2 (Saville, Akpom)
  • Downsouth locked this topic
  • Downsouth unlocked this topic