• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm desperate for us to win this, but yeah, a Rotherham win would put them a point behind Derby with 2 games in hand, they could do it. Derby and Sheffield Wednesday both going down would be a be

Genuine guy is Marv. Stand out player in 1st half of the season. Very unlucky to not have been involved more. Loves it at Boro.

Malley has very nice feet. Looks hard to deal with in possession  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

That bench, bloody hell. 

I guess Johnson has gone too?

Should still have enough to win in the starting 11.

He is starting so how is he gone?

3 minutes ago, northern boro said:

pdu2QOac.jpg.9f3ac49b70cc52f408c8c66d19987615.jpg

Love the bench, wish a few were on the field. Good that its Archer instead of Betenelli and thats a back 3 rather than a back 5 so does seem more of attacking line up than last time. Glad too see Britt dropped, I mean what good has it done this season having him on the pitch? Good too see Johnson back in the lineup as well, he really has deserved his chance. Its not who id of picked it but at least more positive lineup than last time and the bench could be tasty second half. 

Don't we have a very promising right back in the under 23s? Forget his name but was very impressed with him in the game against Leeds that was streamed - looked physically developed too. 

Johnson is going to get murdered playing right back if that's what it is. He is an awful left back and can't see him being any better on his weaker side. 

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Don't we have a very promising right back in the under 23s? Forget his name but was very impressed with him in the game against Leeds that was streamed - looked physically developed too. 

Johnson is going to get murdered playing right back if that's what it is. He is an awful left back and can't see him being any better on his weaker side. 

Daniel Dodds is meant to be very highly thought of, yes, surprised he hasn't made the bench at least.

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Looks to me like McNair is RB and Johnson LB with Hall and Bola in the centre 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Looks to me like McNair is RB and Johnson LB with Hall and Bola in the centre 

Could be. I think any way they line up there's going to be at least 1 if not 2 players out of position which isn't ideal for an already fragile defence. 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Rotherham vs Boro 1-2 (Saville, Akpom)
  • Downsouth locked this topic
  • Downsouth unlocked this topic