• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm desperate for us to win this, but yeah, a Rotherham win would put them a point behind Derby with 2 games in hand, they could do it. Derby and Sheffield Wednesday both going down would be a be

Genuine guy is Marv. Stand out player in 1st half of the season. Very unlucky to not have been involved more. Loves it at Boro.

Malley has very nice feet. Looks hard to deal with in possession  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Is Garry Monk a pundit on other Championship matches or do they just continuously wheel him out for us?

He isn't on many other games. What is this we are giving him a living for him to be a pundit on our games it's kinda ridiculous 

10 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Is Garry Monk a pundit on other Championship matches or do they just continuously wheel him out for us?

They've done Hasselbank before but was a long time ago now, think the most recent one aside from monk was Pulis before for us as well.....I Reckon sky like winding up boro fans

I will certainly *** myself laughing if Warnock included Coulson in the players he wants rid of after saying he wants to try him as a #10. Throw someone onto the pitch for a couple of games, and only once even remotely in the position he wanted to see if he was any good in, and that's enough for him. Meanwhile, Britt manages 10 minutes when his head is clearly gone.

Abysmal.

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

I think we will win but I'm not sure with Warnock he seems to hold grudges with players and he has lost some of squad who he is now kicking out

Who would you want to keep out of those he has kicked out?

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I will certainly *** myself laughing if Warnock included Coulson in the players he wants rid of after saying he wants to try him as a #10. Throw someone onto the pitch for a couple of games, and only once even remotely in the position he wanted to see if he was any good in, and that's enough for him. Meanwhile, Britt manages 10 minutes when his head is clearly gone.

Abysmal.

In fairness he does see them all week at Rockliffe and a few nutmegs on Bolasie, skinning Kebano and unleashing a twenty yard screamer a few times I'm sure wouldn't have gone unnoticed. Regardless of where he has played when he got game time he hardly made an impact. I do think he looked better before Warnock arrived but for one reason or another he just hasn't replicated his early promise.

• Like 1

I mean Spence is only 20 coming up 21 most players have never played before this age. So a loan defiently to a lower end champipnshop club next year. Hayden I do think needs to find league 1 club to be honest 

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Spence he has alot raw potential 

Problem for me with Spence is he has some talent and ability along with speed but he never seems to use them apart from that Spurs game. Most of the time he looks more like Alice in Wonderland than a Footballer.

• Downsouth changed the title to Rotherham vs Boro 1-2 (Saville, Akpom)
  • Downsouth locked this topic
  • Downsouth unlocked this topic