oneBoro Forum

Rotherham vs Boro 1-2 (Saville, Akpom)

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Racism is fine so long as it's intended as a joke, of course.

Should we have a vote to decide whether CT's comment was intentionally racist or not...and if so, ban him from the forum? 

• Like 1
  • Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm desperate for us to win this, but yeah, a Rotherham win would put them a point behind Derby with 2 games in hand, they could do it. Derby and Sheffield Wednesday both going down would be a be

Genuine guy is Marv. Stand out player in 1st half of the season. Very unlucky to not have been involved more. Loves it at Boro.

Malley has very nice feet. Looks hard to deal with in possession  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Should we have a vote to decide whether CT's comment was intentionally racist or not...and if so, ban him from the forum? 

It wasn't intentionally racist, it was clearly sarcasm and if you can't tell the difference then you probably shouldn't be posting on the internet.

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

No...it was racist and shouldn't be up for debate. Sorry it's wrong, not funny. Not a joke

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It wasn't intentionally racist, it was clearly sarcasm and if you can't tell the difference then you probably shouldn't be posting on the internet.

Really? Defending it? So it's OK then because is was only sarcasm..Racist to even depends it

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It may be unintentional and sarcasm, but it still is racism and its shouldn't be tolerated. 

I’m very open minded when it comes to humour/sarcasm and get offended by very little but there was no humour and I didn’t really see the sarcasm in the comment. Just not necessary if anything really

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Knowing CT he was either being sarcastic or deliberately provocative...or possibly both. Its hard to tell sometimes.

Its kind of a meme comment.

Mind you it does smack of double standards that BillyWoof(?) got panned for his joke about Warnock while CT's comment goes unchallenged.

Especially as mine was an anti racist comment 👀

8 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I took it as a joke.

While CT is undoubtedly an odd bird, judging from his posting history I'd never consider him to be racist.

My vote question was also intended to be a joke...especially as its down to the mods to pass judgement on stuff like this anyway. 😉

• Like 1

Tell you what the keeper didn't grab the ball when we scored but was ruled out, he had it loose between his hands still very difficult call and not having a go at the ref for this as he sees it only once but probably should have been given. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Rotherham vs Boro 1-2 (Saville, Akpom)
  • Downsouth locked this topic
  • Downsouth unlocked this topic