• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm desperate for us to win this, but yeah, a Rotherham win would put them a point behind Derby with 2 games in hand, they could do it. Derby and Sheffield Wednesday both going down would be a be

Genuine guy is Marv. Stand out player in 1st half of the season. Very unlucky to not have been involved more. Loves it at Boro.

Malley has very nice feet. Looks hard to deal with in possession  

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

No...it was racist and shouldn't be up for debate. Sorry it's wrong, not funny. Not a joke

All I can say is you'd get very offended by some terribly racist movies I've seen. What CT wrote is a fairly well-used comedy trope.

Usually involving a white character and a black character.

White character gets black character confused with another black person and says something like, "sorry, but you look just like that other guy".

Black character then gets offended and says something like, "you saying all black people look the same to you...thats so racist!"

White character then spends some time eating humble pie for being an insensitive jerk.

Have you really never seen a movie where this occurs?

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Becoming impossible to deny the job that woodgate has done. They're up to third now and all the momentum is on their side

Bournemouth have the best team in the league in my opinion, anyone who doesn't get the playoffs with them at least has failed and deserves to get the axe. 

1 minute ago, thomas said:

Bournemouth have the best team in the league in my opinion, anyone who doesn't get the playoffs with them at least has failed and deserves to get the axe.

Well Warnock got a lot of praise for coming in here and keeping us up despite us having nowhere near a squad that should be in that position, so woodgate should get the same.

10 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

FWIW, the players look pretty chirpy warming up for the second half. If there's friction in the squad, it's not obvious tonight.

I don’t think there is that much. Some players don’t want to play for Warnock and Warnock doesn’t want them here. That’s about it really.  The rest is just trying to explain away how crap we’ve been since Christmas without anyone suggesting that the way we play might have something to do with it. 

11 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Becoming impossible to deny the job that woodgate has done. They're up to third now and all the momentum is on their side

WHY JONATHAN...JUST WHY???

WHAT DID WE DO TO YOU TO DESERVE THIS???

will ferrell no GIF

In this day and age no longer can we stereo type anyone and only by accepting this can we really move forward.

There is no need for comments pertaining anyone be it race, creed and colour and religion.

The comment made by CT though made in jest simply is a thing of the past and we all must strive to be above that

• Like 3
  • Downsouth changed the title to Rotherham vs Boro 1-2 (Saville, Akpom)
  • Downsouth locked this topic
  • Downsouth unlocked this topic