• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm desperate for us to win this, but yeah, a Rotherham win would put them a point behind Derby with 2 games in hand, they could do it. Derby and Sheffield Wednesday both going down would be a be

Genuine guy is Marv. Stand out player in 1st half of the season. Very unlucky to not have been involved more. Loves it at Boro.

Malley has very nice feet. Looks hard to deal with in possession  

Posted Images

Just now, thomas said:

We are actually trying to drive forward at pace, I didn't realise we were capable of that. 

It helps when you’re playing against 10 men and the other team are desperate to win so have to commit people forward.

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Yay for Chuba but booooooooo I want Derby to go down

I'm feeling a bit ambivalent about this game. It is kind of meaningless to us except for the feel good factor and I would rather Derby went down than Rotherham. 

4 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

In this day and age no longer can we stereo type anyone and only by accepting this can we really move forward.

There is no need for comments pertaining anyone be it race, creed and colour and religion.

The comment made by CT though made in jest simply is a thing of the past and we all must strive to be above that

Without wishing to drag this out any longer than necessary I feel I have to respectfully disagree. As I pointed out its a comedy trope thats still used in movies to this day.

Though maybe its wise to steer clear of such things on internet forums, where context and intent are less recognisable. 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, thats me done with it now.

Woo - Boro are winning...yay! 

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

In this day and age no longer can we stereo type anyone and only by accepting this can we really move forward.

There is no need for comments pertaining anyone be it race, creed and colour and religion.

The comment made by CT though made in jest simply is a thing of the past and we all must strive to be above that

I’m more than happy with the comment I made.  People not being able to understand it is their issue, not mine.  

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Rotherham vs Boro 1-2 (Saville, Akpom)
  • Downsouth locked this topic
  • Downsouth unlocked this topic