oneBoro Forum

Rotherham vs Boro 1-2 (Saville, Akpom)

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

I’m more than happy with the comment I made.  People not being able to understand it is their issue, not mine.  

I accept that CT but others are entitled to their own opinion in an area full of tales of woe

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm desperate for us to win this, but yeah, a Rotherham win would put them a point behind Derby with 2 games in hand, they could do it. Derby and Sheffield Wednesday both going down would be a be

Genuine guy is Marv. Stand out player in 1st half of the season. Very unlucky to not have been involved more. Loves it at Boro.

Malley has very nice feet. Looks hard to deal with in possession  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Are you not able to tell the difference between Jonny and Paddy? 🙃

Yes. I just typed the wrong one - and edited it immediately!  😂  I think all the marking I've done today has fried my brain.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

I accept that CT but others are entitled to their own opinion in an area full of tales of woe

I never said that they weren’t. Have I told anyone to shut up that has had a dig at me about it?  I’ve been happy to let everyone have their say. 

Malley has been quality on the ball tonight, super composed for a young'n, and Howson is the best CB in the Championship. Hoping NW gives the other lads on the bench at least 10 minutes. Watmore's first touch has been shockingly bad on several occasions, so hopefully Coburn comes on.

Just now, Changing Times said:

I never said that they weren’t. Have I told anyone to shut up that has had a dig at me about it?  I’ve been happy to let everyone have their say. 

Are you by any chance an aquarian?

Just now, TheJew said:

What is Archer doing there?

Doesn’t really matter does it. We know he isn’t our future goalkeeper but Warnock has told him he would give him a few games and he is right to stick to his word. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Rotherham vs Boro 1-2 (Saville, Akpom)
  • Downsouth locked this topic
  • Downsouth unlocked this topic