oneBoro Forum

Rotherham vs Boro 1-2 (Saville, Akpom)

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Ugh. Good luck to Rotherham for the remainder of the season, they're going to need it.

Really wish Derby would go down though!

There would have been something satisfying about Derby, Brum and Sheffield Wednesday all going down - three clubs which had tried to cheat their way to success.  Looks like it will be Wycombe, Rotherham and either Weds or Brum.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm desperate for us to win this, but yeah, a Rotherham win would put them a point behind Derby with 2 games in hand, they could do it. Derby and Sheffield Wednesday both going down would be a be

Genuine guy is Marv. Stand out player in 1st half of the season. Very unlucky to not have been involved more. Loves it at Boro.

Malley has very nice feet. Looks hard to deal with in possession  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

Malley’s carrying us to the prem next year utb

Dont do that.....I feel like Boro fans did that with Wing and the expectation got to him.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Ugh. Good luck to Rotherham for the remainder of the season, they're going to need it.

Really wish Derby would go down though!

Wednesday and Derby play each other last game of the season. Could potentially be for the last relegation spot and I can't decide which of them I want to go down more, quite honestly!

Well this is one game I'd have been okay with us losing.

If the win has contributed to improved team morale, or anything else that puts us in better shape for next season, then great.

Rotherham still have 2 games in hand over Derby and are only 4 points behind, so still got my fingers crossed for them.

Great to get back to winning ways. Very impressive debut from Malley. He plays the game like he’s the love child of Xavi and Iniesta

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Which of them gave birth to him?

Don’t know I can never tell the difference between them 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

I really hope we can sort out something with Bolaise for next season.I know he had a few too many shots from distance today but he is so positive,drives forward at every opportunity and has a goal in him.Give him a proper pre season and he could be massive for us.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Leesider said:

I really hope we can sort out something with Bolaise for next season.I know he had a few too many shots from distance today but he is so positive,drives forward at every opportunity and has a goal in him.Give him a proper pre season and he could be massive for us.

Totally agree with this 🤞

12 minutes ago, Leesider said:

I remember a lot of people KNOWING he was going to be past it and was not worth pursuing in January

• Like 1
  • Haha 1