• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm desperate for us to win this, but yeah, a Rotherham win would put them a point behind Derby with 2 games in hand, they could do it. Derby and Sheffield Wednesday both going down would be a be

Genuine guy is Marv. Stand out player in 1st half of the season. Very unlucky to not have been involved more. Loves it at Boro.

Malley has very nice feet. Looks hard to deal with in possession  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, liambell42 said:

I remember a lot of people KNOWING he was going to be past it and was not worth pursuing in January

I remember there being one very vocal anti Bolasie guy during the window; can't remember who it was though!

Wonder if they're still active and want to admit they were wrong?!

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I remember there being one very vocal anti Bolasie guy during the window; can't remember who it was though!

Wonder if they're still active and want to admit they were wrong?!

Stand up @Robin Johnson

I’m pretty sure it was him

• Like 1

Well if he can do it against 10 man Rotherham, then he's certainly proven he can do it against the best.  It was only a couple of weeks back that he was dropped from the side and was on the bench.

Brought off at half time against Millwall, brought off in the defeat at Bournemouth, then out of the side for a couple of games I think?

Yes yes, I Will leave it ...

Just remember the one time someone had a warning, that still is viewable one one's profile ... For a similar joke ... 

Just have that in mind, Sir Admins!

Btw, am not saying things have to happen to CT .. the opposite actually ... 

We should be able to tell the difference between racism and satire/sarcasm ... 

But ok, I'll shut up

11 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I was wondering if you would notice 😄

I didn't want to draw attention to it, for your own sake.

By the way, is there any news on my application to become a moderator.

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Interestingly it sounds like coulson was due to start instead it akpom.

Was just about to post, for those wondering about where certain players were:

Assombalonga and Fletcher weren't the only notable absentees in the squad at Rotherham, but Warnock says there's nothing to read into other absences. Hayden Coulson was due to start the game but fell ill on Wednesday, Darnell Fisher is injured and Djed Spence also picked up a knock.

A more pleasing performance, certainly from a footballing perspective. We tried to actually pass and move and play it short. Rotherham weren’t great, but credit where credit is due. I enjoyed that game. 

Buzzing to see Malley play so well as mentioned earlier, he looked like he cared and it shone through with his game and energy. 

I hope we keep this positive momentum til the end of the season. 

• Like 3