• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm desperate for us to win this, but yeah, a Rotherham win would put them a point behind Derby with 2 games in hand, they could do it. Derby and Sheffield Wednesday both going down would be a be

Genuine guy is Marv. Stand out player in 1st half of the season. Very unlucky to not have been involved more. Loves it at Boro.

Malley has very nice feet. Looks hard to deal with in possession  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Any chance of a quick summary of what I’ve missed please? Only just tuned in.

Went a goal behind from a corner with Bola marking one of there tallest players. Then we have a goal disallowed as Watmore kicked it out lf the keepers hand apperntly. We've had some good attacks on thr counter and have kept the ball down 

Just now, Changing Times said:

Any chance of a quick summary of what I’ve missed please? Only just tuned in.

Poor goal conceded from a corner, commentators mentioned about 15 seconds before the corner that we had no height in our box and then Bola went up against Angus MacDonald and had no chance because of it.

Since then we've come into it a bit more, Akpom has had a couple of decent chances, Bolasie bright, Watmore had a goal disallowed, keeper got a bit lucky but the decision was right. I still think they look more assured than us in what they're trying to do.

And now there's been a red card, oof.

• Downsouth changed the title to Rotherham vs Boro 1-2 (Saville, Akpom)
  • Downsouth locked this topic
  • Downsouth unlocked this topic