• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm desperate for us to win this, but yeah, a Rotherham win would put them a point behind Derby with 2 games in hand, they could do it. Derby and Sheffield Wednesday both going down would be a be

Genuine guy is Marv. Stand out player in 1st half of the season. Very unlucky to not have been involved more. Loves it at Boro.

Malley has very nice feet. Looks hard to deal with in possession  

Posted Images

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Don't agree whatsoever.

It's clearly dangerous play, our player has went off with a concussion.

If you get sent off for a gentle graze of the toe with a stud, you should get sent off for smashing your arm and head in to someone's face and putting them out of the game.

The elbow didn't connect, it was raised as you normally would when you go in for a header, he didn't make any motions towards him with the elbow. It was a clash of heads. You thought the goal should have stood too though, so you're unlikely to change your mind on this one either!

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

The elbow didn't connect, it was raised as you normally would when you go in for a header, he didn't make any motions towards him with the elbow. It was a clash of heads. You thought the goal should have stood too though, so you're unlikely to change your mind on this one either!

I've changed my mind on the goal after double checking the rules, there's no mention of clear control, finger tips touching it is apparently all it takes.

• Like 1

Good game for malley to show what he can do now, hoelfulyl he takes his chance. Would be great to see someone in midfield that can do a bit more than our current players who rarely control a game

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

I wouldn't say it was like that, he raised it as he was running towards him, he could have done the bloody chicken dance before he got to him. You usually see people's elbows raised as they jump, he did it as he was running towards him.

• Downsouth changed the title to Rotherham vs Boro 1-2 (Saville, Akpom)
  • Downsouth locked this topic
  • Downsouth unlocked this topic