oneBoro Forum

Rotherham vs Boro 1-2 (Saville, Akpom)

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Good game for malley to show what he can do now, hoelfulyl he takes his chance. Would be great to see someone in midfield that can do a bit more than our current players who rarely control a game

Looks decent on that first couple of touches!

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm desperate for us to win this, but yeah, a Rotherham win would put them a point behind Derby with 2 games in hand, they could do it. Derby and Sheffield Wednesday both going down would be a be

Genuine guy is Marv. Stand out player in 1st half of the season. Very unlucky to not have been involved more. Loves it at Boro.

Malley has very nice feet. Looks hard to deal with in possession  

Posted Images

His elbow was clearly leading and hits Hall's throat too ... Yes it was a clash of heads that did the damage, but that elbow was dangerous ... 

If i drive 100 mph drunk, but don't hit anyone, I should be punished anyway!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, boro-unger said:

When was the last time we actually got a result v 10 men. It doesnt seem to have helped us much in the last couple of seasons.

True. Rarely happens this early against a team in the relegation zone though. Surely this is our 3 points to lose now. 

1 minute ago, boro-unger said:

When was the last time we actually got a result v 10 men. It doesnt seem to have helped us much in the last couple of seasons.

Well usually you try to stretch them and play around them in the space that's left. What we do right now is do the same bloody thing we do vs 11 men.

• Like 2

Well...looks like we're doing our bit in Rotherham's bid for survival.

Reading through this thread and seeing the lack of any real anger / disgust, I'm assuming everyone has reached the same zen-like state of apathy I have achieved?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

These long balls are terrible we have 1 extra man play passes on the floor pass it around them 

Literally playing right into their hands. They're bigger than us, they're down to 10 men and protecting a lead. They'll gobble up most those balls into their defence all day long. Look at how much space we have with the ball at the back and we want to spank it into their space.

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Well...looks like we're doing our bit in Rotherham's bid for survival.

Reading through this thread and seeing the lack of any real anger / disgust, I'm assuming everyone has reached the same zen-like state of apathy I have achieved?

There is a part of me which would take immense satisfaction in Derby going down.  If we lose today it could relegate them at end of season.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Rotherham vs Boro 1-2 (Saville, Akpom)
  • Downsouth locked this topic
  • Downsouth unlocked this topic