oneBoro Forum

Rotherham vs Boro 1-2 (Saville, Akpom)

Just saw that Derby are at home to Sheffield Wednesday on the last day of the Season, that could be very interesting indeed. Rotherham are away to Cardiff. Poor Wycombe are away to us but at that point it will be all over for them unless they put a gravity defying run together between now and then

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm desperate for us to win this, but yeah, a Rotherham win would put them a point behind Derby with 2 games in hand, they could do it. Derby and Sheffield Wednesday both going down would be a be

Genuine guy is Marv. Stand out player in 1st half of the season. Very unlucky to not have been involved more. Loves it at Boro.

Malley has very nice feet. Looks hard to deal with in possession  

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It's okay, I feel the same way. I hope Rotherham beat us tomorrow night. We have nothing to play for, and I'd much rather Derby go down than them. 

In fact make it blatantly obvious we're throwing the game, really *** that cheating *** Mel Morris off 🙂

Given how we've played some games, I'm surprised no-one's already accused of doing this. 😁

• Haha 2

I'll be really disappointed if we start with the same 11 or close to the same 11 that we've been playing recently. Try one or two of the kids from the start - our worst time of every game we've played this season has generally been the first 20mins. Maybe some youthful enthusiasm could help with that. 

5 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I can't blame him for the goals against QPR, they were both down to terrible defending, the Brentford FA Cup tie didn't even come to mind so I guess he was magnolia in that one which immediately puts him well ahead of Bettinelli in my book. There again I'd put Captain Pugwash, Bagpuss and the Teletubbies ahead of Butterfingers.

I think blaming the first goal conceded against QPR on terrible defending is a touch harsh 🙂

47 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I'll be really disappointed if we start with the same 11 or close to the same 11 that we've been playing recently. Try one or two of the kids from the start - our worst time of every game we've played this season has generally been the first 20mins. Maybe some youthful enthusiasm could help with that. 

I'm sure he'll make a couple of changes tonight.

17 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I think blaming the first goal conceded against QPR on terrible defending is a touch harsh 🙂

By defending, I question how a player can be twenty five yards out completely unmarked, unchallenged with nobody even remotely intent on closing him down, given the freedom and time to unleash a cracker of a shot. It was a great goal and he deserved it with the effort but the nearest Red shirt to him was in Peterlee.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

By defending, I question how a player can be twenty five yards out completely unmarked, unchallenged with nobody even remotely intent on closing him down, given the freedom and time to unleash a cracker of a shot. It was a great goal and he deserved it with the effort but the nearest Red shirt to him was in Peterlee.

It was a central defender coming up from the back in fairness although I get what you mean.  I'd be willing to give them a pass on that one though.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

It's a little different when it's a CB usually, you don't expect him to shoot like that from there, if anything you want to take away his options to force a long shot or speculative pass. Yes he could (and probably should) have had someone nearer, but I don't think they did much wrong there really.

2 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

We don't always see eye to eye on a lot of stuff but the above is spot on and well put, Warnock surely cant make the same mistake as last time or I feel like the fans will want him held account. Please Warnock entertain us......just for the remainder of the season at least. 

• Like 1

Wow. So Spence, Fletcher and Britt completely dropped. Maybe they the ones he was sighting for criticism.

Fisher went off injured last game?

Coulson also not there.

• Downsouth changed the title to Rotherham vs Boro 1-2 (Saville, Akpom)
  • Downsouth locked this topic
  • Downsouth unlocked this topic