oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 (Bolasie, Coburn, Watmore)

Goodness me. McNair again completely *** up on the right-hand side and somehow Windass is left on his own. Sooooooooo lucky to be still at 1-1. Could be 3-1 already to them this half.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wish the crowd had been there for him! Would have been even more special then.

With these youngsters ... And if we can keep Bolasie and Kebab ... Plus add a few extra players ... I am looking forward to next season ... I know a lot of you are not, but that's not gonna spoil my o

Just for a minute imagine being in Josh Coburn's head at the moment. You are 18 years old, your gaffer has the belief in you to put you into the first team and you score with your speciality a header,

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I mean BBC tees attacking the performance we are making it an entertaining game letting them have chances us have chances 😂 prefer it to them defensive snooze fests 

It'd be nicer if it was entertaining because we were actually playing well. 

As it is, its kind of a competition to see who can be less awful.

Mind you, its still very watchable if you're the morbidly curious type. 😁

2 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

I apologise wholeheartedly for calling these poor because there’s no word to describe us. So dead and lifeless everything about us 

Its just another typical Boro game. Very scrappy, little quality, can't exert any control over the game and defensively comical.

The only brief moments of quality we show are when we push forward...but even then there is usually no end product.

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 (Bolasie, Coburn, Watmore)