oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 (Bolasie, Coburn, Watmore)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wish the crowd had been there for him! Would have been even more special then.

With these youngsters ... And if we can keep Bolasie and Kebab ... Plus add a few extra players ... I am looking forward to next season ... I know a lot of you are not, but that's not gonna spoil my o

Just for a minute imagine being in Josh Coburn's head at the moment. You are 18 years old, your gaffer has the belief in you to put you into the first team and you score with your speciality a header,

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MMC said:

Archer's been pretty good today, actually prefer him over Bettinelli

Jesus almost cursed that didn't I 😂😂

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 (Bolasie, Coburn, Watmore)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• borodanes point on Brexit is stating fact - get over it people - you voted for it! As for previous signings Woody seems to have done ok but was hounded out by the keyboard warriors who are better than him . Similar to Mogga really but ..... As for the “uninspiring” potential signings perhaps someone wants to Chuck a few million to Gibbo so that he can sign a world beater or two ...thought not! the World is in a bad place and my only hope is that there is a Boro in 12/24 months time as there will be teams that go under. If we offer x and a player wants y then we say thanks but no thanks and move on. If that means a Wyke or a Smith is wearing the shirt then I am fine with that                        
    • Netherland's no 25 is really pulling up trees...
    • He's been really good for Atalanta, I will hold the opinion that we horribly misused him too in his single season here. He's a lot better than we made him look.
    • I have a feeling this could a high scoring  game.Exciting start anyway. Just to continue our obsession with ex Boro players, it will be intetesting to see 'The Wavebreaker' in action.Must admit  i havnt exactly been following his career closely.
    • Couple of  really good chances for the Netherlands should be at least one up by now