oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 (Bolasie, Coburn, Watmore)

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

No doubt about it SW will be all out attack and desperate to get the first goal 

And no doubt they'll get it. We'll then start playing after 2 or 3 goals against. Maybe win 3-2. 

Hope we see more of the youngsters. Surely Malley has earned a start.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wish the crowd had been there for him! Would have been even more special then.

With these youngsters ... And if we can keep Bolasie and Kebab ... Plus add a few extra players ... I am looking forward to next season ... I know a lot of you are not, but that's not gonna spoil my o

Just for a minute imagine being in Josh Coburn's head at the moment. You are 18 years old, your gaffer has the belief in you to put you into the first team and you score with your speciality a header,

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Yes they do in answer to my question but Derby need to win

No doubt about it SW will be all out attack and desperate to get the first goal going to be a great game imo

Shame he didn't have that philosophy when we still had a chance of making the play-offs.

• Like 1

Why do people blame past managers for our current position baffles me. First and foremost a manager requests funds by submitting a business case with the risks and opportunities.  No one decision is made without accessing its impact on the overall project. The problem with the club it’s been mis managed over a very long period, and as we know, is now aligning itself with a club the town can afford, cutting the cloth. 

1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

Why do people blame past managers for our current position baffles me. First and foremost a manager requests funds by submitting a business case with the risks and opportunities.  No one decision is made without accessing its impact on the overall project. The problem with the club it’s been mis managed over a very long period, and as we know, is now aligning itself with a club the town can afford, cutting the cloth. 

Won't be long before we see how next season pans out and how much we have learnt from past mistakes

17 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Won't be long before we see how next season pans out and how much we have learnt from past mistakes

I think it’s pretty obvious the state the club is in by extending NW contract. With the amount of players brought in, the dire football and current position I think it’s been a failure on all fronts.
Let’s face facts this will reflect on next season ticket sales as will Covid and I don’t see why SG would throw good money after bad rebuilding a badly depleted squad. 
I expect to see much of the same talk about player in and outs, with a small group of fans mid season baying for NW to be sacked. 

Why aren't we giving more game time to the young lads? Johnson ahead of Coulson?? No Malley? Even Spence getting some time at RB with both Fisher and Djiksteel out. Warnock is such a pleblord.

The best argument I can come up with for that starting lineup is Warnock sees most of these players as forming the core of next season's team, and he wants them to build a greater understanding of each others' play.

I'd still blood a couple of youngsters, though.

It's also worth noting that we can't just throw the kids on in the middle of 2 incredibly crucial games in the relegation race.

I dislike Warnock as much as the rest of them, but I totally agree with what he's doing here. Got to respect the competition.

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 (Bolasie, Coburn, Watmore)