oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 (Bolasie, Coburn, Watmore)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wish the crowd had been there for him! Would have been even more special then.

With these youngsters ... And if we can keep Bolasie and Kebab ... Plus add a few extra players ... I am looking forward to next season ... I know a lot of you are not, but that's not gonna spoil my o

Just for a minute imagine being in Josh Coburn's head at the moment. You are 18 years old, your gaffer has the belief in you to put you into the first team and you score with your speciality a header,

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:

It's also worth noting that we can't just throw the kids on in the middle of 2 incredibly crucial games in the relegation race.

I dislike Warnock as much as the rest of them, but I totally agree with what he's doing here. Got to respect the competition.

Like how Sheff Wed did when they tried to cheat and got caught, you mean? Or like how Rotherham clearly failed to follow covid-19 protocols and ended up with a bunch of their matches postponed?

That level of respect?

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Why aren't we giving more game time to the young lads? Johnson ahead of Coulson?? No Malley? Even Spence getting some time at RB with both Fisher and Djiksteel out. Warnock is such a pleblord.

If we were Rotherham, Derby or Wycombe fans we would expect Boro to play our best and most experienced side today, to do otherwise would be unethical and we would be the first to scream it from the rooftops.

As for Spence at RB? Been there done that and the word liability comes to mind, I doubt there is very much more to learn there unless or until the lad gets his brain in gear. I reckon Spence won't be here next season anyway either via a loan or transfer.

Hall is back and fit enough to play so that pushes Malley back out again. Wednesday will be pushing for a win and a physical battering against old pro's may not be the best follow on for Malley unless forced to.  As for picking Archer over Brynn, the young Keeper will definitely be here or maybe out on loan next season. Archer's contract expires and Warnock will want a look to see if he is a viable budget back up or a calamitous car crash. 

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 (Bolasie, Coburn, Watmore)