oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 (Bolasie, Coburn, Watmore)

3 minutes ago, White Band said:

So close for Chuba

If only he'd been the other side of the defender. 😁

Ooohhh! peach of a strike from Paddy but a worldie of a save by the Owls' keeper.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wish the crowd had been there for him! Would have been even more special then.

With these youngsters ... And if we can keep Bolasie and Kebab ... Plus add a few extra players ... I am looking forward to next season ... I know a lot of you are not, but that's not gonna spoil my o

Just for a minute imagine being in Josh Coburn's head at the moment. You are 18 years old, your gaffer has the belief in you to put you into the first team and you score with your speciality a header,

Posted Images

Out of nowt. Good penalty, like, less pace on it and Archer might have actually got to it.

But these have been shocking, no idea how we're drawing this game right now. We had anything about us and we'd be slaughtering them.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Out of nowt. Good penalty, like, less pace on it and Archer might have actually got to it.

But these have been shocking, no idea how we're drawing this game right now. We had anything about us and we'd be slaughtering them.

Because we've been shocking too, that's how lol.

Just now, White Band said:

Paddy needs to be careful he doesn't get sent off

Yeah, I guess that's in his mind as Green is running at him in the penalty area. Scared of putting a foot in in case of a double whammy, penalty and a sending off.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Archer really wasn't that far off getting it.  I was impressed with him there. 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 (Bolasie, Coburn, Watmore)