oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 (Bolasie, Coburn, Watmore)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wish the crowd had been there for him! Would have been even more special then.

With these youngsters ... And if we can keep Bolasie and Kebab ... Plus add a few extra players ... I am looking forward to next season ... I know a lot of you are not, but that's not gonna spoil my o

Just for a minute imagine being in Josh Coburn's head at the moment. You are 18 years old, your gaffer has the belief in you to put you into the first team and you score with your speciality a header,

Posted Images

Just now, SmogDane said:

Would anyone fancy us signing Bannon? 

They were saying he's just signed a new contract so probably not. Seems a decent player but we might be able to spend the money better.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

They were saying he's just signed a new contract so probably not. Seems a decent player but we might be able to spend the money better.

I just assume a player of his standards would have a relegation clause 

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Yeah, I don't think we will get him. Still expect him to move on, especially if they go down though, that is a "sign and sell in summer so we can get some money for you" contract if I've ever seen one.

6 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Would anyone fancy us signing Bannon? 

Personally think he's very overrated and his best years are also behind him. Would rather see us make a move for a more mobile midfielder, we really struggle there when Tav's out.

This game is showing just how much we miss Dael Fry. Our defending is really poor today. We need to up our concentration levels big time. Game is waiting to be grabbed by the scruff of the neck. Three points are there for the taking 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 (Bolasie, Coburn, Watmore)