oneBoro Forum

So long don't come back.

*** Gaston. Snake.

*** Gestede. Leech.

*** Braithwaite. Arrogant.

*** Valdes. VERY arrogant. Too injured to keep us in the prem, but alright to play a few sets down David Lloyds. Shove your strawberries and cream up your *** you paella pounder.

*** Boyd. Lazy ***.

*** Miller (2 for one combo, both Lee and Ishmael can get ***). Just dog ***. In fact shot in Guedioura here too for good measure.

*** Downing. Only the second time mind when he couldn't be arsed as he was on about £3m a week.

*** Barragan. I only just remembered he existed and my life is a stage worse for it.

*** Viduka but only cause he went to the magpies, love you really fat Aussie man xoxo

*** Ziege. You all know why.

*** Ravanelli. Antics weren't worth the chew.

*** the others who I also hate/dislike/disapprove of, can't remember but will add below when I do.

*** Mido. Professional parmo slayer. Did break records as the first PL player to make an appearance while over 90% body fat in fairness to him.

*** Emerson. Dear Em, I wrote you but still ain't callin'.

*** McDonald. Poison dwarf.

*** Alves. Pure disappointment.

*** Euell. Euellsless.

*** Dong Gook. He didn't Dong Gook, he Dong ***.

*** Killen. The only thing he was Killen was his career.

*** Willo Flood. Making the jump from acting to football must be hard, but he was far better in "The Boy in Striped Pyjamas" than he was on the pitch.

Good shout guys, I've got more terrible repressed memories of terrible footballers than I'd care to admit.

*** Marlon King. Morally bankrupt human, deserves the ground.

*** Adam Nonceson.

*** Nicky Bailey. Not the love of my life, gobsh*** wife.

*** Kai Kamara. Wearing a gumshield for football🤨 Also weird behaviour after getting malaria.

*** Kevin Thomson. Got an awful lot to say about us for a man who didn't have a lot to do for us. More sicknotes than appearances, clearly took a blow to the head somewhere too as the arrogance for such a bang average player is alarming.

*** O'Neil. Couldn't give a toss.

*** Dier. See name.

Edited by MMC
Many
  • Haha 5

There's a fair few in recent years but most were ones I was gutted to see sign never mind glad to see go.

It wasn't so much him as a player but Scott Mcdonald going was a big one. I seem to remember his big wages really made us struggle regarding incomings for several windows under Mowbray. I'm not sure if it would have made all the difference but I feel it would have been nice to see Mowbray given a budget and a squad of players he wanted.

Yakubu after his last game for us was one a truly was glad to see go.

• Like 1

Gestede. I know he became a lightning rod for all that ailed us at the time (and subsequently), but even prior to his arrival he'd sued a Boro fan for making a gesture subsequently proven not to be racist in intent. He arrived here during that diabolical PL January and proceeded to stink the place out for the entirety of his time here. I can only remember two good performances from memory.

Plus, I still can't forgive or forget his miss against Swansea, when we still had something to fight for.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, MMC said:

*** Gaston. Snake.

*** Gestede. Leech.

*** Braithwaite. Arrogant.

*** Valdes. VERY arrogant. Too injured to keep us in the prem, but alright to play a few sets down David Lloyds. Shove your strawberries and cream up your *** you paella pounder.

*** Boyd. Lazy ***.

*** Miller (2 for one combo, both Lee and Ishmael can get ***). Just dog ***. In fact shot in Guedioura here too for good measure.

*** Downing. Only the second time mind when he couldn't be arsed as he was on about £3m a week.

*** Barragan. I only just remembered he existed and my life is a stage worse for it.

*** Viduka but only cause he went to the magpies, love you really fat Aussie man xoxo

*** Ziege. You all know why.

*** Ravanelli. Antics weren't worth the chew.

*** the others who I also hate/dislike/disapprove of, can't remember but will add below when I do.

*** Mido. Professional parmo slayer. Did break records as the first PL player to make an appearance while over 90% body fat in fairness to him.

*** Emerson. Dear Em, I wrote you but still ain't callin'.

*** McDonald. Poison dwarf.

*** Alves. Pure disappointment.

*** Euell. Euellsless.

*** Dong Gook. He didn't Dong Gook, he Dong ***.

*** Killen. The only thing he was Killen was his career.

*** Willo Flood. Making the jump from acting to football must be hard, but he was far better in "The Boy in Striped Pyjamas" than he was on the pitch.

Close the thread chaps, I think MMC has just about covered it.

Although you could probably add Marlon King and Dani Ayala to that list.

• Like 1

Nicky Bailey not necessarily his behaviour but just for how his wife behaved on social media. 

• Like 2

Haha good list @MMC. Can i also add Kevin Thomson to list. Its his comments after he left that peed me off considering he could barely get himself fit but blames us for shortcomings.

• Like 1

I don't think I ever hated players enough to be glad to see them go. Gestede is probably the closest, but even that was mostly due to circumstances outside his control (wages, injuries, being crap).

The big one for me is Definitely pulis. Never felt more relived to know someone wouldn't be gracing the Riverside again in Boro colours. 

• Like 1

Also didn’t Gary O’ Neil say on a football  show he was a pundit on that he purposely picked up a yellow card to invoke a ban so he had Christmas off 🔔🔚

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

A small list springs to mind.

David Nugent

Kieron Dyer

Matthew Bates

Richard Smallwood

Justin Hoyte

Lee Tomlin

Diego Fabbrini

Maarten De Roon

Jordan Hugill

Danny Graham

Adlene Guedioura

Could probably think of more, given some time.

Edited by AnglianRed
40 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Close the thread chaps, I think MMC has just about covered it.

Although you could probably add Marlon King and Dani Ayala to that list.

Signing Marlon King was an embarrassing moment for this football club.

• Like 2