oneBoro Forum

Enough is enough

When is a joke not a joke?

When is a glib statement not glib?

When should we accept that others opinions and view points are not our own instead of arguing the case with clever word smithery and not quite crossing the line?

Well we have had plenty of that of late and for the first time in a long time I have had to lock a thread and a match day one at that because the contents have turned very sour and bitter indeed because of all of the above.

So enough is enough and from this point onwards anything mentioned that can be construde by others as being possibly racist in content or meaning or inuendo will no longer be accepted and for anyone who wants to argue the case or defend their stance can simply leave the forum and go elsewhere.

This is not up for debate, the moderation team will quickly remove any content that can cause a stir especially due to the current climate whereby everyone including football itself wants to kick out racism then we as a forum must follow that example.

Have never had so many reports by forum members of late but it shows me that they do care about euality for all.

As a race we white people have so much to answer for and really we will never fully understand what so many black/brown ethnic folks have had to endure because we have never been the targets of shameful treatment we have dished out.

Racism seems to be inbuilt in many white people due to our history and it is high time we stopped and allow other people to be just that..people! I am so glad that a lot of people recognise this and are considerate of our past history being far from what we all hope to achieve

On this forum we have prided ourselves of not being involved with politics, religion and race issues well sadly we have had a little taste of it and rightly some here have been offended and fought their case.

Be racist if you want but keep your crass comments off this forum.

This is an open warning to everyone your contributions will no longer be welcomed nor tolerated if you want to play the fool on here without considering everyone else. I will add that bans will be imposed and accountd deleted should this continue nor will we point fingers, but if the cap fits!

This thread is not open for discussion it is locked but you now know the oneBoro stance on recent times.

Thank you for your understanding

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1
  • Thanks 1