• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scene 1: Int (Day). [Neil Warnock is lay on a velvet chaise in a counsellor’s office. Beyond a desk with a miniature cactus on it, a counsellor is slumped in a leather chair, twiddling a biro bet

WooHoo it’s gameday 😐

It’s better for loan players who aren’t going to be here next season to be involved mate.

Posted Images

I'm not sure what the alternatives are there as we've definitely had issues with height in the box but not sure why Bola is on the big lad who wins the first header there.

Couldn't even write this quick enough and the same fella has just deflected Watmore's header in. Haha.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sackrobson2 said:

Funny how when you don’t throw Coulson under a bus he actually shows he can play. 

In fairness, no-one is gonna play well after being thrown under a bus. There's all that hospital time, then rehab / physiotherapy, before they can even get back on a training pitch. 😉

On a more serious note, I think Hayden's got enough about him to be worth hanging on to...if he's just given a chance.

• Like 1

We're just too small to defend corners, we need some height next season or we'll struggle again. Great save by Archer, I think Bolasie keeps the guy who scores onside? Great response though, hopefully we can grab the next one too 🙌

• Like 1
Just now, HolgateBoy said:

We're just too small to defend corners, we need some height next season or we'll struggle again. Great save by Archer, I think Bolasie keeps the guy who scores onside? Great response though, hopefully we can grab the next one too 🙌

I think we have a bit of an issue with Fry out, for example. The team at the moment is quite small. I think the only person in this team right now that you'd trust in an aerial battle is Hall, everyone else is a bit more hit and miss.

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I think we have a bit of an issue with Fry out, for example. The team at the moment is quite small. I think the only person in this team right now that you'd trust in an aerial battle is Hall, everyone else is a bit more hit and miss.

Yeah i agree Fry is a big miss in that department, but i'd still like another 1 or 2 with added height to cope with others

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Luton vs Boro 1-1 (Watmore)