•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's draw time.....  

removed

Just finishing the final edit for the Pool Draw Video which will be posted this afternoon. In the meantime the ball numbers to look out for are as follows....   1 @Maccarone  2 @smogste

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Youngy228 said:

Rod's such a good friend of Boro-Unger (as you can see how excited he gets when calling ball 3🤣) that he did it for free.  

I did like how excited he was. Didn't realise I had fans in high places (or drunk places at least...).

Inspired video anyway. Not sure what it means to be in group A, but I'm delighted to be there!

8 hours ago, boro-unger said:

I did like how excited he was. Didn't realise I had fans in high places (or drunk places at least...).

Inspired video anyway. Not sure what it means to be in group A, but I'm delighted to be there!

The only thing Pool A means is that you will play a team from Pool B in first round of knockout fixtures. Who.....depends on where you finish in the pool!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, boro-unger said:

In the immortal words of a Townie, directed towards me at the Boulevard in Boro...

"I'm going to batter you like a fish." 🐟

Pool A bantz.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Youngy228 said:

The only thing Pool A means is that you will play a team from Pool B in first round of knockout fixtures. Who.....depends on where you finish in the pool!

And that we're the best. Obvs

• Haha 1

@AnglianRed @Blanco @Borodane @boro-unger @DanFromDownSouth @DurhamRed @Maccarone @marvin @Motor Mouth @RiseAgainst @smogsterking the Inspirati @Smogzilla @Snowblind @trekkers @Uwe @Youngy228

Prediction Round Threads for pool matches will be posted tonight instead of Friday due to huge workload at the moment.  Happy predicting whenever people are ready!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...