• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@HumptyI follow Union pretty closely, especially Northampton Saints. I think the squad will be heavily Welsh, partly due to their Six Nations victory and partly due to Gatland being in charge. I'

@smogsterking the Inspirati Here you go.

I'm surprised to see May miss out of the squad I feel even when not on form he is still capable of producing something.  Sexton is another big omission although that one is more understandable gi

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Can see the Lions are really trying to spread the ball wide when they can. Looking for those 10/15m channels out wide.

Conan popping up in that channel (as he does for Ireland) in that last phase. Can see why he has been selected today.

Few phases of quick ball from us, we managed to get a numerical advantage in the wide channel for the first time. Henshaw goes through a gap and opens up, with 15m to go, with support either side a great tackle from Le Roux forces Henshaw to spill the ball forwards! 😬😬😬

Great chance missed there.

Big half to come, South Africa in control for most of that half. Coped well with our attacks, but can definitely see their "weakness" in that wide area. We need to exploit that with our mobile backrowers and our backline, problem is getting a platform against the most physical team in the world in order to do that.

Good start of the half from the Lions...driving maul from a line-out and Cowan-Dickie goes over. Then minutes later a South African try ruled out, was a very close call however, not sure I agree with the TMO that the scorer was infront of the kicker. But do think think the pass before the kick was forward (which they thought was ok).