• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@HumptyI follow Union pretty closely, especially Northampton Saints. I think the squad will be heavily Welsh, partly due to their Six Nations victory and partly due to Gatland being in charge. I'

@smogsterking the Inspirati Here you go.

I'm surprised to see May miss out of the squad I feel even when not on form he is still capable of producing something.  Sexton is another big omission although that one is more understandable gi

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Only managed to catch the last 15 today so can't really say much about the performance. But great result that is. I was worried the last Lions tour of South Africa was going to happen again.

Not going to lie, first half I was worried. We barely laid a glove on them. First 10/15 of the 2nd half it was very open, but in a way that suited us a bit. Then when Murray and Farrell came on we really started to dominate the game. 

Lawes or Itoje for MoTM for me.

• Like 1

3 changes to the starting 15 for the 2nd test. Vunipola, Murray and Harris for Sutherland, Price and Daly. 

Sutherland and Price didn't do too much wrong for me last game. Daly I can understand as he was a bit indifferent. 

With Harris coming in we arguably have more solid defence in midfield, which may be useful 2nd test as South Africa will probably throw the kitchen sink at us. But Daly being omitted we do miss that option of a long range kicker. 

Vunipola coming in, makes me think we'll try and solidify our scrummaging 1st half, as we were dominated in the 1st half of the 1st test in that area.

Another exciting game to come!

Missed the entirety of the first half (was stuck on the M40 eurgh!). But 6-9 to the Lions at the break is a good platform, hopefully we can push on like we did in the second half of the 1st test. 

Would be nice to see another hour long video from Rassie and another 2 video clips from his "Friend" on twitter (the friend being Rassie himself)! 

Think we'll see a few changes for the 3rd test. Challenging aerially we've been poor this 2nd half, think we'll see L.Williams come into the side on the wing to combat that. Owens and Sutherland have also been poor since coming on in the 2nd half, but to be fair to them South Africa have been very very good.

Lions massively on top since Russell came on. Been brave in some calls too, turned down 2 shots at goal for the corner. Unfortunately both times amounted to nothing. 

Slender lead so far, hope we can build on it early in the 2nd. South Africa will 100% come back at us hard at some stage.