oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wycombe  

33 members have voted

1. 1. WWWTLGOTS? (Will we win the last game of the season?)

• Yes
    • No
    • No, we will lose 17-1 and Wycombe will avoid relegation

Last game of the season at home to Wycombe , a team that 99 % sure will be relegated. 

I was planning to make a song, but I havent got the time for it this game, but I guess we will win and then next season starts with a song .. What more could you wish for?

Kick off @12.30 pm weird GB time

Questions for you:

IS it finally time to try Brynn in goal? 
Which line up would you field?
Will Duncan Watmore reach double figures for goals scored?
Are you looking forward to the transfer window opening soon?
Have you ever sang Aqua's Barbie Girl topless and sh1tfaced @ a gay bar, believing it was a regular bar? Or is it just me ...
Who will win the play off final at Wembley?
Do you want Sunderland to win the League One play off final? Why/why not?

And now random gifs for you to enjoy:

200.gif

fa cup goal GIF by Star Sixes

Dogs Swinging GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like, even taking this as a single game and taking it as a nothing game, this was embarrassing. I can't quite state how bad today was. The amount of times they got in behind us as a result of shamboli

I was busy this afternoon, so I decided to avoid the results and wait for the highlights on Quest. After watching teams with far less talented players (and far less experienced managers) giving their

More utter *** in the press conference - Warnock said: ““I’m not going to knock them today. We were poor today, but overall, to finish tenth after where we were when we came in, I think it’s been

Posted Images

I been a big advocate if sticking Brynn in goal for last few games but Warnock made it clear whatever happens he wants to send him out on loan next season so him playing one game makes no difference.

I think Fisher is fit so i would go 4.3.3 and bring Malley in.

Archer

Fisher Hall Paddy Coulson

Malley Howson Sav

Kebano Watmore Bolasie

• Like 1

Thanks Sonni though not 100% sure you will start next season as this is a game we could very well lose though yes WW are down.

My real concern is that we will need the 500 posts for this game to achieve a 500 average fo all of the match day threads, but either way we have surpassed last seasons average so well done all

• Like 2

Is it finally time to try Brynn in goal?
I think it'd be nice to see him get a game, I'm sure he would like to play for the first team and even if it is only one game, it's still a competitive game rather than a pre-season one. It could be the level of team some of these lads are playing next season, if we're lucky.

Last game, we can't finish in the lower half of the table, please let us mix it up a bit and play some of the kids from the start. Hackney, Malley, Coburn, in the team from the off. If he's fit, I'd like to see Folarin in for Kebano too.

Brynn
Spence Hall McNair Coulson
Hackney Howson Malley
Folarin Watmore Bolasie

I hope so.

I honestly don't know. I hope we start quick and get a few names in early doors, though.

Have you ever sang Aqua's Barbie Girl topless and sh1tfaced @ a gay bar, believing it was a regular bar?
The only memory I have of being at any gay clubs is that I used to get hit on more there than anywhere else. 😄 Always incredibly chill atmospheres compared to other clubs, too.

Probably Brentford. I think that will be a good tie with Barnsley in the semis, they've both beat each other at their home grounds this season.

I don't mind too much. I might do the Stadium of Light trip next season if they're back so I guess so. I'd quite like to see Pompey back at this level though, personally. Sunderland v Pompey final is still on the cards.

• Like 1

Yes, but it won't happen.

Doesn't matter, because my choice won't happen.

Probably not, but I really hope he's still here next season. He's a great player.

Honestly, no. They're always crap for us. I'm much more excited about the Euros, and I'm going to try and watch every 5pm and 8pm kick-off.
Have you ever sang Aqua's Barbie Girl topless and sh1tfaced @ a gay bar, believing it was a regular bar? Or is it just me ...

No, though I did download MXPX's storming punk cover of Barbie Girl off Kazaa back in the day. 

Hopefully Barnsley, though I'd put up with anyone other than Plank getting promoted.

I can't support a team who turn up at the Riverside and sing songs about the Cleveland child abuse scandal season after season. I was on Jersey when Charlton beat them in the play-off final a couple of years back, and I was punching the air in delight, much to the bemusement of the locals.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Wouldn't any of you want to smash Sunderland twice next season?

They could smash us...especially if they keep Charlie Wyke... ☹️

Nah - I never agree with putting a player in just for 1 game. May as well stick with Archer since he's done okay so far.

200.gif

At this stage I'm well beyond caring. Warnock could ask if Billingham Synthonia minded standing in for us, so the lads can get a much needed early start on their post-season R&R. Or maybe get a team of mascots together?

Milwaukee Wisconsin Soccer GIF by Cardinal Stritch University

I would put a small wager on it. Wat-more could you ask for? 

Pun GIF by Stoneham Press

I might if I thought we'd end up with an exciting, dynamic, attack-minded squad for next season. As it is I'm just hoping we end up with something a bit better than we have now.

pessimism GIF

Have you ever sang Aqua's Barbie Girl topless and sh1tfaced @ a gay bar, believing it was a regular bar? Or is it just me...

Wtf GIF by MOODMAN

You Danes sure get up to some crazy hi-jinks! Also, I would never, ever, under any circumstances (barring extreme torture) sing Barbie Girl. Just the thought of it makes me want to punch something.

My money's on Brentford, with Ivan Toney firing them to glory!

Yes - just because we haven't seen those lovable scamps for so long. Also because it'll be another one in the eye for those who say the Tees-Wear derby isn't a thing. 😁

18 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

You Danes sure get up to some crazy hi-jinks! Also, I would never, ever, under any circumstances (barring extreme torture) sing Barbie Girl. Just the thought of it makes me want to punch something.

No taste.

16 minutes ago, Brunners said:

No taste.

Exactly! Anyone who would do this either has zero taste...or would have to be completely 💩-faced, as SmogDane suggested.

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Exactly! Anyone who would do this either has zero taste...or would have to be completely 💩-faced, as SmogDane suggested.

No sir, you misunderstand, you have no taste.

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Brunners said:

No sir, you misunderstand, you have no taste.

How very dare you!

I'll have you know, my good fellow, that I am the epitome of - and indeed arbiter of - good taste. 😝 Even this chap agrees...

Tonight Show Interview GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 1

Whilst accepting "Barbie Girl" is a parody, I have to agree that AR is right about admitting to singing it...  though I would have had more respect for SD if he had chosen "My Ding-a-ling" 🙂 

• Haha 2

What, we still have a game to play. It’s less interesting then the Hartlepool elections, hobnob via rich tea, jam before cream, milk before water, chicken or egg, Scottish Europeans. 

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Wycombe 0-3