oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wycombe  

33 members have voted

1. 1. WWWTLGOTS? (Will we win the last game of the season?)

• Yes
    • No
    • No, we will lose 17-1 and Wycombe will avoid relegation

Trying to drum up some enthusiasm.... mmmmmmm.... Nope. Nothing.
Have to say I have far more interest in whats going to happen at the bottom of the table. Would love to see Rotherham leapfrog Derby.

• Like 2
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like, even taking this as a single game and taking it as a nothing game, this was embarrassing. I can't quite state how bad today was. The amount of times they got in behind us as a result of shamboli

I was busy this afternoon, so I decided to avoid the results and wait for the highlights on Quest. After watching teams with far less talented players (and far less experienced managers) giving their

More utter *** in the press conference - Warnock said: ““I’m not going to knock them today. We were poor today, but overall, to finish tenth after where we were when we came in, I think it’s been

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, BoroAbroad said:

Trying to drum up some enthusiasm.... mmmmmmm.... Nope. Nothing.
Have to say I have far more interest in whats going to happen at the bottom of the table. Would love to see Rotherham leapfrog Derby.

What is all this anti Derby vitriol?

I’d rather we had as many big teams in the Championship, it makes the matches far more appealing. As @SmogDane said in an earlier post, wouldn’t it be great to have a go at Sunderland twice a season. For me, a match against Derby, holds far more appeal than one against Rotherham or Wycombe. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Just how many goals will Wycombe score, we all know NW likes Gareth Ainsworh?

Could our goal difference go into the minus?

Tut tut DS it’s not like you to go all negative on us. We will win this game and finish the season with 10 points from the final 12 ahead of a promotion winning season next year UTB 

42 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I’d rather we had as many big teams in the Championship, it makes the matches far more appealing. As @SmogDane said in an earlier post, wouldn’t it be great to have a go at Sunderland twice a season. For me, a match against Derby, holds far more appeal than one against Rotherham or Wycombe. 

its nothing to do with the club itself its the rotten chairman. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, sanddancer said:

What, we still have a game to play. It’s less interesting then the Hartlepool elections, hobnob via rich tea, jam before cream, milk before water, chicken or egg, Scottish Europeans. 

Really? According to the news its "historic" and "Earth shattering". 

Apparently the last time the Tories held Hartlepool the Beatles were top of the charts. 

Anyway, by way of getting vaguely back on topic, I have to admit I'll be watching the Derby - Wednesday game instead, as at least there is something riding on that.

1 hour ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Because Mel Morris is a scumbag, that's why. Derby can *** off to league 1 and I hope all their sales fall through.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Crazy that both of Derby or Sheff Wed could be going - I'll definitely be watching that game over us v Wycombe. I'm sure Gibson will be keeping an eye on it too after his spats with the two owners. No fans spoils the drama to some extent though, it's just not the same without seeing a grown man crying on sky sports...

This really has been a boring slog of a season, but I'll take boring over last year's flirtation with League 1. Can't wait to be able to go to games again next year, the away days are the best part of being a Boro fan for me. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Just how many goals will Wycombe score, we all know NW likes Gareth Ainsworh?

Could our goal difference go into the minus?

Just as well there are no fans present. it could be a bit awkward if the North Stand started singing "8-0 we're going to lose 8-0" just before kick off! 🤣

2 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Just as well there are no fans present. it could be a bit awkward if the North Stand started singing "8-0 we're going to lose 8-0" just before kick off! 🤣

or should that be 12-0 depending on how the Rotherham, Wednesday and Derby results go?

5 hours ago, Brunners said:

Because Mel Morris is a scumbag, that's why. Derby can *** off to league 1 and I hope all their sales fall through.

Scumbag seems a bit harsh like?  I think Sheff Wed are the more deserving to be relegated out of the two based on what they've both done as Sheff Wed actually fiddled their accounts whilst Derby did everything by the regulations (snigger).

5 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

So much bitterness on here, nobody minded Rooney when he was knocking the goals in for England (apart from the Irish and Danish contingent).

To be honest I've never liked Rooney since his petulant display at the 2010 WC. Throwing his toys out of the pram because the team were being booed...with some justification.

Also complaining about being bored...

Fair enough Rustenburg might not be the most exciting place in the world, but the guys were there to try and win a tournament. Its not a bloody bender in Ibiza with your mates! 🙄

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Wycombe 0-3